2015 VW Golf TDI's offered by Burlington VW, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hello again fellow TDI'ers.

Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa.

It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l, West Trenton NJ, Atlantic City Int'l, or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ

I would like to offer club members a deal on inbound orders of 2015 VW Golf TDI's at a price of $100 over dealer invoice.

You will notice that there is not alot of mark up in these cars from MSRP to Dealer Invoice, however, I am putting my best foot forward right off the bat.

Some cars and models are due in soon where as some colors and combos may have to be located inbound in various stages. There is no REAL open ordering of them riight now, I would just try to fascilitate your requested color and specs with my rep from VW.

Here are a couple examples

Here is an S model example

Order Configuration

Model Year:
Model:
AU1492
GOLF A7 S 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color:
2B2B
BLUE SILK METALLIC
Interior Color:
QR
BLACK LEATHERETTE
<>
Estimated Total MSRP
$22,815

Commnum
VIN
Status
CU8146
3VWRA7AU1FM012319
Intransit Truck

Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$22815
Dealer Invoice=$22085
My price to you would be $22185 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

If you chose any port installed items, I would charge you just the invoice pricing on whatever you would choose!

My pricing includes all dealer prep, all destination charges from factory to dealer, and a full tank of fuel!

If there are any specials or incentives from VW at time of delivery they would be passed on to you!

Example deal

Order Configuration

Model Year:
Model:
AU1692
GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color:
2B2B
BLUE SILK METALLIC
Interior Color:
SR
BEIGE LEATHERETTE
<>
Estimated Total MSRP
$26,315

Commnum
VIN
Status
CQ4420
3VWRA7AU1FM015351
Port Stock

Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$26315
Dealer Invoice=$25445
My price to you would be $25545 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

If you chose any port installed items, I would charge you just the invoice pricing on whatever you would choose!

If there are any specials or incentives from VW at time of delivery they would be passed on to you!

My pricing includes all dealer prep, destinatiion charges from factory to dealer, and a full tank of fuel.

Thanks again and please let me know your questions and or thoughts!

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here is an SEL model example

Also showing with the Lighting pkg

Order Configuration
Model Year 2015
Model AU1892 GOLF A7 SEL 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL $27,995
Exterior Color 2B2B BLUE SILK METALLIC $0
Interior Color NW QUARTZ GRAY LEATHERETTE $0
Options P07 LIGHTING PACKAGE $995
DESTINATION CHARGE $820
Estimated Total MSRP $29,810
VIN 3VWRA7AU5FM013442
Port Stock

MSRP=$29810
Dealer Invoice=$28701
My price to you would be $28801 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

My pricing includes all dealer prep, destination charges from factory to dealer, and a full tank of fuel.

Last edited:

YukonLT

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2010 Golf TDI 6MT
Man, when it's time for a new one for me I'll be driving to NJ to see you! If I wasn't upside down right now I'd trade in a heartbeat...

TNriverjet

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI 6MT
Great pricing Chris! I can't wait to see this thread pop up with the sportwagens listed!

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Wow, that's great! When are they expected to be at your dealership?
The 2015 Golf gassers just started arriving last week at our dealership.

There is no definitive extra special release date that I am aware of for the TDI version to be at dealerships so I cannot give you guys any concrete dates, however, as I was performing some searches in VW's inventory database, I found that thruout the country there are some TDI's at the port and more on the incoming boats and thruout the rest of the pipeline.

So to answer your question, in my opinion they are approx 2 weeks out!

Although I can only see the already allocated to dealers vehicles and there is not a lot of them showing, I am sure that there has to be more that the individual VW territory reps have yet to allocate, therefore being able to be seen by me in the system.

So long story short, in my opinion, whether or not you buy from me, if you want one of the first ones in a reasonable amount of time, I would get together with me or your chosen dealer sooner then later.

Now I realize that not all club members reading my thread here on the club are going to buy from me whether it be due to the lack of markup VW gives me on these cars to make a big differance or travel details or the expense of that travel or shipping costs, if a club member is serious and ready to purchase, I will certainly help them with trying to locate their new desired VW.

If the case, just send me an email or simply give me a call.

Chris

mrutter1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta DSG...sold 2013 Golf 4dr 6M w/ Tech Pkg
Thumbs up for Chris! I have purchased two cars from him and will continue to do so in the future. Def worth my time to buy from him...even when I worked for a dealership!

Shaeet

TDI
12' JSW with mods, 05 Golf GLS 5spd
do you have any GTI's? It seems all the dealers around me are sold out and/or trying to get MSRP or higher for them right now......

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
do you have any GTI's? It seems all the dealers around me are sold out and/or trying to get MSRP or higher for them right now......
With the lack of inventory, you are right, most dealers are trying MSRP plus.

I am a few hundred over invoice on any GTI with the exception of the ones with the Autobahn pkg's, those I can do for $500 over dealer invoice.

I have a couple in stock! What are you looking for?

Here is what I have now.

Order Configuration

Model Year: 2015
Model: AU14M2 GTI A7 S 4-DR 2.0T MANUAL PZEV
Exterior Color: 8E8E REFLEX SILVER METALLIC
Interior Color: BC TITAN BLACK CLOTH

Estimated Total MSRP $25,815

Commnum VIN Status
CB7507 3VW5T7AU9FM003988 Dealer Stock

Model: AU18M3 GTI A7 AUTOBAHN 4-DR 2.0T AUTO PZEV
Exterior Color: 2T2T DEEP BLACK PEARL EFFECT
Interior Color: TL TITAN BLACK LEATHER

Estimated Total MSRP $31,515

Commnum VIN Status
CB4768 3VW4T7AU0FM003244 Dealer Stock

This one at port

Order Configuration

Model: AU14M2 GTI A7 S 4-DR 2.0T MANUAL PZEV $24,995
Exterior Color: 1K1K CARBON STEEL GRAY METALLIC $0
Interior Color: BC TITAN BLACK CLOTH $0
DESTINATION CHARGE $820

Estimated Total MSRP $NA

Commnum VIN Status
CQ3809 3VW5T7AU8FM014822 Intransit From Factory

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Hey Chris,
I can't figure out what the specs are various trim levels off of VW.com; what I'm looking for is SE (I think), with sunroof and lighting package. What would your price on something like that be?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hey Chris,
I can't figure out what the specs are various trim levels off of VW.com; what I'm looking for is SE (I think), with sunroof and lighting package. What would your price on something like that be?
It would be my pleasure.

Are we looking for a manual or auto?

Would you register the car in the US first?

I can no longer sell across the border on new ones!

Chris

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
It'd be a manual....but I didn't realize that you couldn't sell new to us friendly folk living in America's top hat. :(

What's the shortest period of time one could register a car in the US before import? I'm typically down there for a couple months a year.

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
There is no real written law that states that I cannot sell a car and it be exported to Canada and I have successfully made deals in the past.

My new dealer just does not want to take part in it.

It is frowned upon and against the dealer agreement and VW in the US to protect the dealers to the north against importation.

VW of America checks 3 months after the vehicle has been sold to see that the car has been registered somewhere in the US.

If you have an address to use in the US and pay for the registration and any applicable state taxes, we could put something together.

Regretfully,

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Thanks for the info, Chris. Used cars you're OK to move, though?
(Thinking I might wait a while anyway and look for a moderately used on in a year or so; I just saw your prices and even with exchange and import taxes, it's probably $3500 less than up in these parts.)

Dodoma

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta White
When are the Passat 2015 TDI coming out of Chitoonaga. Are they over 150HP or 185HP?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Thanks for the info, Chris. Used cars you're OK to move, though?
(Thinking I might wait a while anyway and look for a moderately used on in a year or so; I just saw your prices and even with exchange and import taxes, it's probably $3500 less than up in these parts.)

I have a 2013 VW Golf TDI 2dr, manual trans car with 10K on it that I am trading in the weekend of the 9th on a new GTI if interested:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
When are the Passat 2015 TDI coming out of Chitoonaga. Are they over 150HP or 185HP?
There is some 2015 VW Passat inventory at the ports now. I do not know when they are going to release them.

Example car

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2015Model:</U>A3248MPASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTOExterior Color:</U>2R2RPLATINUM GRAY METALLICInterior Color:</U>TBTITAN BLACK LEATHERETTEOptions:</U>BKMMonster Mats® (set of 4), Heavy Duty Trunk Liner with CarGo Blocks</U>FAKFIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$29,930CommnumVINStatusCY68011VWBV7A39FC010770Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$29930
Dealer Invoice=$28837
My price to club members will be $28937 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

Chris

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Me likes the Golf 7 and been kinda "meh" on the Golf 6, so I'll wait it out, I think.
(Plus, I need the four-door. :))

Farmboy

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Golf SE TDI 6spd 109k miles; '00 A4 NB 5spd 216k; '96 B4 Passat Sedan 220k
Example deal

Order Configuration

Model Year:
GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL
BLUE SILK METALLIC
BEIGE LEATHERETTE
<extra fluff text snipped>
Thanks to Chris!

MINE (well, my better half's, but maybe she'll let me ride in it someday... )

dan30thz28

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed Manual 2013 VW Sportwagen TDI 6-Speed Manual
Chris,
I too was toying with the idea of getting a 2015 manual with a sunroof and the lighting package. Please let me know what the pricing would be, and what if any financing VW is offering on these. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Chris,
I too was toying with the idea of getting a 2015 manual with a sunroof and the lighting package. Please let me know what the pricing would be, and what if any financing VW is offering on these. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Dan,

No special rates on these!

Here is the pricing so that everyone can see it

Model: AU1892 GOLF A7 SEL 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL $27,995
Exterior Color: 0Q0Q PURE WHITE $0
Interior Color: TW BLACK LEATHERETTE $0
Options: ARK Roadside Assistance Kit $85
GMT GOLF TDI RUBBER MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $235
P07 LIGHTING PACKAGE $995
DESTINATION CHARGE $820

Estimated Total MSRP $30,130

Commnum VIN Status
Intransit From Factory

MSRP is $30130
Dealer invoice is $28951
My price would be $29051 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here are a couple of my inbound 2015 VW Golf TDI's

SOLD

Order Configuration

Model: AU1693 GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO
Exterior Color: 2B2B BLUE SILK METALLIC
Interior Color: SR BEIGE LEATHERETTE
Options: P00 LIGHTING PACKAGE

Estimated Total MSRP $28,410

Commnum VIN Status
CQ4241 3VW2A7AU7FM018126 Intransit Truck

MSRP is $28410
Dealer invoice is $27357
My price is $27457 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

Another one on the carrier right now

SOLD

Order Configuration

Model: AU1693 GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO
Exterior Color: 0Q0Q PURE WHITE
Interior Color: QR BLACK LEATHERETTE
Options: P00 LIGHTING PACKAGE

Estimated Total MSRP $28,410

Commnum VIN Status
CQ4450 3VW2A7AU8FM017812 Intransit Truck

MSRP is $28410
Dealer invoice is $27357
My price is $27457 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

This one at the port

Order Configuration

Model: AU1493 GOLF A7 S 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO
Exterior Color: A1A1 BLACK
Interior Color: QR BLACK LEATHERETTE
Options: AID FIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
GMT GOLF TDI RUBBER MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED)

Estimated Total MSRP $24,185

Commnum VIN Status
CQ4158 3VW2A7AU5FM018254 Port Stock

MSRP is $24185
Dealer invoice is $23351
My price is $23451 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag.

My pricing includes all dealer prep, a full tank of fuel, and all dealer trade expenses if needed.

Last edited:

dan30thz28

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed Manual 2013 VW Sportwagen TDI 6-Speed Manual
I saw them today, nice cars! Guess there's pent up demand for the Golf TDI's!

Hvatum

TDI
Jetta 2000 GLS
What is the rear legroom like in the 2015 golf TDI? I am thinking about buying but I've got kids now and the leg room in my Jetta is not working out anymore :-\

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
What is the rear legroom like in the 2015 golf TDI? I am thinking about buying but I've got kids now and the leg room in my Jetta is not working out anymore :-\
My pleasure!

Looks like 35.5 vs 35.6 from year to year diff. Your car has 33.5

http://www.edmunds.com/volkswagen/golf/2015/features-specs.html

http://www.edmunds.com/volkswagen/golf/2014/features-specs.html

2000 Jetta (your car)

http://www.edmunds.com/volkswagen/jetta/2000/features-specs.html?style=9973

Last edited:

Turbodude1

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf 2dr. RCII, sprint 520s, shine susp
Can you give me an idea of which package I would need to get into to get the heated seats? That is the only option I would really need.

Thanks!

Namakan

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf, 2011 JSW (gone), 2004 Jetta (gone)
The S model TDI does NOT have the heated seats as std or an option!

You wouldd need to go wih either the SE or SEl where it is std equipment!
Chris:

Is it possible to get an SE without the sunroof?

Status
Not open for further replies.