Feeler for 99.5 TDI FS

Kree

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Golf
Well Its that time that I need to move on from my beloved girl.. Downsizing my life... So the ins and outs of it. 99.5 Golf, white with black interior and in fairly good shape 170k on the 1.9 alh. Mods.. 17/22 turbo, Egr delete, pp764 injectors, FMIC, Kermatune, 3" turbo back exhaust, 18" wheels, Mk5 front bumper. I also have all the stock parts that have been upgraded. along with this I have the 100K mile timing belt kit, South bend clutch, .65 fifth gear, OMI, and diesel geek alum skid plate that have not been installed yet. The only issue I really have with her is putting her into reverse... I believe its just an adjustment issue but I do turn her of to get her into reverse so it doesn't grind.. Other than that she has been well taken care of. What would be a fair asking price?

TDI_STU1

TDI
Jeep JK BHW swap
Typically it should help the value(since its a tdi but of course depends on buyer). As we know things break on cars so that's always a good excuse to replace the part with something more "reliable and fun." If the car is a great daily driver with those mods and doesn't break ever other month then you might have a car that's close to $7k but I would probably put a firm price around $6.5k. Lots of factors go into selling a car.