2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI in Cincinnati, OH

Btonns

TDI
2006 Jetta
Up for sale is a 2006 VW Jetta TDI with a 1.9L diesel engine. It currently has 141,400 miles which is reasonable for a TDI. I have owned the car for about 1.5 yrs. The car came from Texas, so it has only been exposed to one Ohio winter.
The car has leather/vinyl heated seats. They are in excellent condition with no rips or tears. The passenger seat folds flat, so you can haul long objects from the trunk to the dashboard. I also used the fold flat feature to type emails on my laptop in a pinch. The glovebox and armrest compartments both have air conditioning vents. You can adjust the amount of cool air to help maintain the temperature of cool objects in the compartments. The windows were tinted by the previous owner. They are not too dark and help keep the interior cool. The carpet is in great shape with no stains or excessive wear. I do not smoke, so it smells fresh as well.
Maintenance:
The previous owner had the Timing Belt changed at a VW dealer in Texas at 82k. It can be verified on the CarFax.
I have had the car since around 120k miles. I changed the oil (Liquid Moly kit from ID parts, oil filter, and fuel filter as soon as I bought the car. Also, I had the 40k mile service performed on the DSG transmission. I had the DMF (dual mass flywheel) replaced with an OEM LUK flywheel kit and new stretch bolts.
I installed new brakes and rotors on all four wheels at 130k miles. I purchased two new tires at the same time and place the new tires on the rear wheels.
I installed a OEM Premium 7 radio out of a 2009 VW GTI. The radio has a CD changer, satellite radio, and iPod hookup. I installed an ENFIG VW12-IPDS-AUX hookup to hookup my iPod to the stereo. It displays the song on the screen and you can navigate your iPod.
The only bad parts of the car include a sagging headliner and a scrape on the rear passenger fender well. The headliner is pinned up, so it looks presentable. The scrape on the fender well is about 3 inches long. It does not have any rust, so I have left it alone.
Overall, the car is in great shape. It runs well and is quite reliable. The title is clear and in my name. I am asking $8,500.00 or best offer. Please no lowball offers. I am not looking for any trades except for a 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner or Tacoma plus cash on my part. I am looking for a Toyota to be able to tow my boat.
Car is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Please send me a PM. I will happy to provide my email and phone number in PM.
Thank you.