• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Parting out my mods: Heated euro OEM Recaros, Rieger RS4 bumper, Jetta Vents and more

whitehatch

TDI
None
UPDATED 11/29: Beetle headlights have been sold
I think I have finally pulled everything off of my car to sell so take a look! Feel free to let me know if my prices are wack. Shipping is not included in any of these prices and there is no way I will ship the seats or bumper.
Random car alarm with everything except the siren - $15
Clear lamin-x covers for New Beetle fogs and front turn signals - $SOLD
Random parts from the ex-gfs beetle, I don't think she will miss them
Driver side reverse light -
$SOLD
Shifter parts - $SOLD
Antenna - $SOLD
Headlights - $SOLD
Rieger RS4 look Mk4 Golf front bumper painted black with standard rock chips. Includes additional mounting brackets, the mesh for the passenger opening and a grommet in case you want to be able to use your tow hook - $SOLD
Complete black 04+ style center console, requires you to modify your e-brake handle - $SOLD
WRD adjustable end links with all hardware - $SOLD
Filled Mk4 Golf black hood also with standard rock chips. Top quality work with a metal notch filler - $NLA
Complete set of early illuminated Jetta vents in great shape with harness and mounting brackets - $SOLD
Early Passat d-pad style mirror switch with harness - $SOLD
Complete Euro R32 DSG airbox with big intake pipe and the plate that goes behind the headlight. This has been configured for use with a TDI so it has a nipple for the small vacuum hose that attaches to the airbox and a custom adapter that allows the stock MAF to fit - $SOLD
ALH TDI timing belt tools. Cam sprocket puller, cam sprocket counterhold tool and crank lock are metalnerd. Cam locking plate and tensioner tool are from Impex and pump pin is a pin gauge. - $SOLD
Funk switch - $SOLD
ASR switch - $SOLD
Airbox mounted filterminder (25 inches water) - $10
Dash mounted filterminder (25 inches water) - $10
Leaky EGR valve (oil leaks from weep holes). Would be useful for a stealth race pipe - $SOLD
Stock MK4 TDI Golf suspension with ~59k miles - $NLA
Stock MK4 Golf grille - $NLA
Ball seat wheel to cone seat bolt adapters (set of 20) - $SOLD
Passenger side outer front seat trim from a 4 door MK4 Golf - $NLA
Rear mudflaps from a MK4 Golf (no hardware) - $NLA
Coolant manifold and hose from a 2000 auto ALH - $SOLD
Pair of H7 high beam bulbs - $SOLD

Last edited:

whitehatch

TDI
None
More...

HEATED 4 door euro OEM Recaros including brand new never installed rear seat covers. I would rate the front covers at 9/10. Almost forgot to mention that the passenger seat has the OEM Mexico market fire extinguisher bracket mounted underneath but no fire extinguisher - $SOLD
Random stuff, wheel lock bolts are all code 1 -$NLA
VW valve stem caps - $SOLD
Black Hella Magic Color taillights. The driver side is missing the metal part that presses in the side of the car because it is a super crappy design - $SOLD
PD130 turbo inlet pipe with PD150 flex pipe, adapter to fit stock MAF and cut down pipe for CCV - $SOLD
Hella shooting star (or whatever...) side turn signals - $SOLD
Passat W8 overhead console with ILLUMINATED sunroof switch and complete harness for early cars without the spring loaded switch - $SOLD
OEM MK4 front aero wipers with brand new blades - $SOLD
SEAT Arosa Euro Switch. This has the city light function, the knob matches the power mirror switch and yes, the rear fog icon does change color when active - $SOLD
Whole bunch of random electrical stuff (trunk lights, door switches, RCA stereo adapters, etc.) - $NLA
Power outlet - $SOLD
Door lock switch - $SOLD
3 bar MAP sensor with adapter grommet - $SOLD
EGR cooler delete pipe - $SOLD
Pancake pipe - $SOLD
OEM exhaust mounts - $SOLD

Last edited:

04SlvrJetta

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Passat SE DSG
Overhead console

Will the overhead console fit an 04 jetta. I have heard about these lighted ones. Are there other advantages to this console?

whitehatch

TDI
None
Will the overhead console fit an 04 jetta. I have heard about these lighted ones. Are there other advantages to this console?
It will fit. The only difference is that the sunroof switch in your car is spring loaded but since you would be replacing both the switch and overhead console I don't think it would matter. I have used a non-spring loaded switch in a spring loaded car and it worked just fine.

Besides having backlit buttons and the LED downlighting this also has one extra dome light bulb when compared to the stock unit so it is brighter.

02AutoWag

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon (5-speed swapped)
I think I have finally pulled everything off of my car to sell so take a look! Feel free to let me know if my prices are wack. I'm also selling the car for a lot less this time if anyone is interested (no thread yet). Shipping is not included in any of these prices and there is no way I will ship the seats or bumper.

Early Passat d-pad style mirror switch with harness - $20
I'm guessing this mounts to a 2000 Golf without issue? If so, I'm interested.

whitehatch

TDI
None
Yeah the Passat mirror switch will fit a 2000 just fine. It is a complete handle assembly that replaces your current one. The harness has labels on it that match up with the original wiring.

josh8loop

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 VW Jetta TDI Manual(performed 01M to 5-speed swap) - 183,000 miles and climbing!
Interested in the shifter parts.. sending PM....

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
I want the console for $100. PM on the way....!

josh8loop

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 VW Jetta TDI Manual(performed 01M to 5-speed swap) - 183,000 miles and climbing!
Just wanted to mention I had a great buying experience from this member. Quick shipping, and great communications. Thanks! FWIW

TheSpatulaOfLove

Non-stick & heat resistant!
TDI
04 Bug TDI GLS, Black & 02 Bug TDI GLS, Uglyass Green
If indycar isn't into those beetle headlights, I'll take em. Clips are good, and they're sealed, right?