alphaseinor's new Shop in Frisco, TX is open

hrt4me

TDI
2006 Jetta, 2009 Jetta
Brian, would you please advise as to the status of the 2006 TDI we dropped off ten days ago for the 70k service? I've tried to call several times and have not been able to reach you... Thanks!

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Did you request the DSG tools to be shipped to your shop this saturday, Brian?

Thanks.

Trucutu

TDI
Mexican Jetta IV 2009 TDI-PD
I'm from Mexico, so this message is in english and spanish:
Soy de México, por lo que este mensaje esta en inglés y español:

This guys did a wonderfull job to my mexican TDI 2009 Jetta IV, back in dec 2012, my car is running very smooth and powerfull with malone stage 1.5, clutch upgrade and short shift, what else could I ask? I Could drive 12 - 14 hours wihtout thinking to get the best service in south of US and north of Mexico ;). All of this labour took only 5 hours!!, great service, oustanding job and patience with my english...

Estos chavos hicieron un maravilloso trabajo en mi Jetta IV TDI de 2009, en diciembre 2012, mi carro esta muy suave y poderoso a la vez, programacion chip de malone stage 1.5, mejora del embrague, y cambios cortos, ¿qué mas puedo pedir? Podria manejar 12 - 14 horas sin pensarlo para obtener el mejor servicio del sur de Estados Unidos y del norte de México ;)
Todo este trabajo ¡solo tomo 5 horas!, un gran servicio, trabajo sobresaliente, y paciencia con mi inglés....

Revelc

TDI
2013 Sportwagen (Hers) 2010 Jetta (His)
Be sure to pray for the Digisports guys. The day I was going to get my Stage II Malone tune the guys called me at 6:00 am and told me a customers car caught their shop on fire and they won't be open for a few weeks.

I was bummed about the tune but Brian sounds like he is hiding up really well and even took the time to talk to me about my build and options I have for my 2010 2.0 CR

He even arranged for me to have my tune and Rawtek installed at an employees personal shop so I didn't have to wait until they were up and running at the shop again. Really couldn't recommend him enough and I haven't even used him yet. Excellent customer service and you can tell he has a passion for what he does.

alphaseinor

TDI Innovator, Gone but Not Forgotten
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
Looks like we are mostly running now... we are temporarily open from 10AM until 3PM until we get the lights fixed in the shop. Working on the backlog of customers now :)

alphaseinor

TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
Okay, so we are back to our regular hours (10AM - 8PM Monday-Friday), however they are still working on getting the lights in the shop up and running. hopefully this upcoming week will get us some working lights!

Thanks for everyone's patence and hopefully I'll be able to host a Grand Reopening party soon!

Happy New Year everyone!

alphaseinor

TDI
Okay, so we are back to our regular hours (10AM - 8PM Monday-Friday), however they are still working on getting the lights in the shop up and running. hopefully this upcoming week will get us some working lights!
Thanks for everyone's patence and hopefully I'll be able to host a Grand Reopening party soon!
Happy New Year everyone!

alphaseinor

TDI
So update on the fire:

1) We moved to suite 133
2) This one has no smoke damage
3) Same sq/ft as what we had before (3100)

We are back to our usual 3-7 days out for appointments, so I would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped get us back on our feet. Maybe sometime in the fall I will hold a GTG so we can show off the new place.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Thread is back on track. Lets keep it that way.

Thank you.

:)

jasonvictory86

TDI
2000 New Beetle
I worked for Brian as a minion and I can say from first hand experience, Brian makes magic happen with Volkswagen and Audi's.

He is THE representative for shop and has always taken a customer focused approach from day one. From the days in the small shop in Frisco to the new shop in Denton, there's a reason we have repeat customers driving out to Denton. And that reason is satisfaction.

Although immediately appointments are rarely available, scheduling an appointment has always been reliable. That appointment might be two weeks out, but as long as the client remembered to come in, the garage door is open and waiting.

If it weren't for the fire, I would still be working at DigiSport Performance today. I still try and help out when I can. Working under Brian was the most educational and exciting employment experience I have ever had. Brian takes an honest approach to building a business based on customer satisfaction, quality labor, and reasonable prices.

goodysgotacuda

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 Goft TDI/6spd & Jetta TDI/DSG
I just picked up my Golf from Brian yesterday. Setup an appointment 2-3 weeks ago via email for my tune, in and out when he said it would be, no problemo!

Thanks Brian!

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
People tell me I'm crazy for driving so far (315-ish miles each way), but if I can't fix it, Brian is the only one who's touching my cars. He's worked on all 3 TDIs and never had any issues. Looking forward to him installing a downpipe on the '05 wagon and a CP3/bigger turbo on the CR.

alphaseinor

TDI
Thanks Paul, and Max as well...

Keep those Goats happy