Bad Day..

LadiesMan217

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 GLS TDI
Well guys, today i was in a accident with the jetta. We T-boned this pos 1985 chevy truck with a very dumb uber redneck driving. He pulled out infront of me in a intersection. So well pull over and im making my calls and to add insult to injury i step in FRIGGIN DOG POO! And not a little bit mind you, like a friggin great dane's poo. Neway its a good thing i have full coverage because senior redneck has none. I posted the pics on photobucket if anyone wants to check them out. http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/JVandersluis/, least my little jetta gave the death blow to the truck, i hit his passenger side door apprently where theres a fuel line. So there was gas all over. Not to mention the guy said he was going to chuck the truck because he couldnt afford to fix it. So they towed his crap home and i drove mine back. I actually waiting for the tow truck to pick mine up now to see what the shop has to say. Just needed to vent..

PDJetta

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'04 Jetta GLS TDI Pumpe Duce Platinum Grey w/ Leather
Man, that sux! It is usually the low life that does not have insurance, or know how to drive. Even if you were to sue him, he is probally flat broke! Let your insurance company handle it.

The good news is that the damage looks repairable, expecially if the air bags did not go off. Did they? Just make sure a very good repair shop does the work.

--Nate

LadiesMan217

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 GLS TDI
PDJetta said:
Man, that sux! It is usually the low life that does not have insurance, or know how to drive. Even if you were to sue him, he is probally flat broke! Let your insurance company handle it.

The good news is that the damage looks repairable, expecially if the air bags did not go off. Did they? Just make sure a very good repair shop does the work.

--Nate
No they didn't, i was kinda surprised that they didn't to. My insurance will pay for a well known shop to fix it. I hope it wont take too long though. thanks for the input