Vendor Accountability Thread

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
It was me (Ryan) who took over the emails just as you decided to go full on with calling everyone at MY company names.

I've said just return it (we would cover costs) and you will be refunded but you would rather waste time talking smack.

An updated design you have not even tried to fit has been sent, the only thing wrong is the picture. Sorry sales dont know everything...

I'd go as far as just refunding you without getting the pipe back but i dont see why i should. I wont go into any more details publicly.

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
BTW

This is the pipe you received (this is the photo you sent us via email)

So its not a Generic 90 bend as you have falsely claimed in your rant. The design was changed after feedback from customers who are members on this forum. It uses a custom tooling. We can't send the 'old' type of hose as we modified the tool instead of making another one.

If I had the time I could quote all the emails where you have insulted me and my staff.

Unfortunately, we would rather not deal with customers who resort to those tactics.

As we have said several times, we can collect the items with DHL and then refund you in full.

Thanks

madcowintucson

Veteran Member
TDI
golf
BTW

This is the pipe you received (this is the photo you sent us via email)

So its not a Generic 90 bend as you have falsely claimed in your rant. The design was changed after feedback from customers who are members on this forum. It uses a custom tooling. We can't send the 'old' type of hose as we modified the tool instead of making another one.

If I had the time I could quote all the emails where you have insulted me and my staff.

Unfortunately, we would rather not deal with customers who resort to those tactics.

As we have said several times, we can collect the items with DHL and then refund you in full.

Thanks

The bottom hose is a generic 90 degree bend with a long leg on one side, the top hose is a pre-molded custom hose.

Boost Hoses for Darkside S3 Intercooler​
These silicone hoses are required when fitting our Upgraded S3 Intercooler with the 70mm Inlet / Outlet to the Mk5 Platform Vehicles, but want to retain the stock Boost Hoses​
The Upgraded Intercooler can be found here
http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/darkside-audi-s3-intercooler-with-alloy-end-tanks.html
When fitting a Genuine S3 Intercooler to a TDI you would remove the clip connectors from the standard pipes and slide them over the 57mm Inlet / Outlet. Whereas with the Upgraded S3 Intercooler, you require these hoses to fit over the larger 70mm Inlet / Outlet
1.6 & 2.0 TDi Common Rail Engines as well as the 2.0 16v PPD170 Engine use Option '2.0 TDI 170hp & 1.6 / 2.0 TDi CR'​
This pipe kit will fit the following vehicles with the Darkside S3 Intercooler:​
VW Golf Mk5​
Golf Mk5 Plus​
VW Jetta

VW Eos

Audi A3 8P​
Please note - On the 2009 onwards models, check that the inlet and outlet is at the bottom on both sides​

Please explain to the viewers how the bottom hose is anything but a 70mm to 57mm 90 degree reducer. I can purchase that hose any number of places. Now you claim this to be a design change from the original to a "custom" designed hose with "custom" tooling based on feedback from members on this forum!!

I invite any forum member here and now if you purchased the hose kit advertised on RYANP's website as he claims and fitted it to any U.S. spec CJAA golf or jetta or other platform, to submit any photos of the installed drivers side hose actually installed on your vehicle. Additionally, to any forum member if you personally contacted RayanP and can prove you helped design and engineer or furnished mechanical engineering feedback for the "updated" drivers side 57mm to 70mm hose as RYANP claims, the I invite you to contact me with the year make and model vehicle in question said hoses were designed for and supply details of the mechanical engineering need to change the "tooling".

And let us not forget it was RYANP's own staff who were and are wholly instrumental in creating this debacle leading up to my "rants" and now this man cowardly defends his ill informed and ill trained staff instead of being a man and taking responsibilities for his own company "Sorry sales dont know everything...". No need to lie RAYNP or whomever you are, the pictures speak for themselves. There is no custom tooling taking place here. The only thing custom going on here is your logo on the sidewall and the custom snow job you are trying to pull on me and others!!!

Brexit must of got you all twisted, you can't tell the difference between your own custom tooled product and the generic 90 degree bend with a longish leg on one side and I am calling you out I want my hose!

This is tantamount to no less than consumer and international shipping fraud. This no longer a mistake as I had hoped and prayed. False advertising of merchandise, false advertising of shipping costs and weights and measures and oh lets not forget the claim by RYANP that the website pictures and descriptions are actually false as he stated to me in an email, yet the links and pictures and descriptions remain up for the next unsuspecting buyer. If this was a legit tooling change then he simply would have updated the description to v2.0 or something to that effect just like every other business and indeed even advertised any and all advantages of the new tooling, but nope he did not. Here is a link to the website see for yourselves here is the generic hose
http://www.darksidedevelopments.co....cing-90-degree-elbow-silicone-boost-hose.html

and the ones I ordered:

http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/boost-hoses-for-darkside-s3-intercooler.html

And now folks if you look closely RAYNP has just updated the photo of the product to match what he sent out to me!!! lmaoooo.

RYANP if you can show me JUST one photo of your drivers side 57mm to 70mm "custom" tooled 90 degree hose installed on any U.S. based golf, jetta, JSW CJAA with the factory plastic pipe work then we can conclude this right here and now.. otherwise ****BUYER BEWARE*** this guy is a scam artist trying to cut costs by falsely passing off a generic hose as a specially shaped molded hose...which it used to be at least, but is not anymore. My bank is going to have a field day with this!

p.s. RYANP a word of advice...if you are going to jump in on someone else's conversation, especially a heated conversation or argument via email without notifying the other party, you might want to get your head from out of your A** first. You see it is very simple principle here where you you took over for Danny...but um...somehow failed to notify me, on purpose. Pretty sneaky way to claim I was somehow using fowl language calling you names, when in reality I was just calling a spade a spade...er I mean Danny an A-hole. I then proceeded to contact you here in a calm civil manner, after all I had never spoken to you before and held the high hope you could straighten this out...I was mistaken! What, you defend this Danny guy religiously, he must be your son or something, and you did not like the way I handled things...oh well.

Send me the CORRECT hose please and a return shipping label in the box so I can give the WRONG hose to DHL to ship back to you.

Last edited:

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
So you bought a non-OEM-replacement (not the OEM part for your vehicle) intercooler from SOMEONE ELSE and are expecting Darkside Developments to make hoses for a part that they didn't even supply?

What is your problem? Take RyanP up on his offer to ship the parts back via prepaid shipment and refund your purchase price and be done with it. That you now have an intercooler that doesn't fit your car is YOUR PROBLEM, not theirs. This is what happens when you try to piece something together with parts not really meant for your specific application and bought from everybody and his brother. This is YOUR PROBLEM.

If you had bought an entire complete kit from one vendor and which was meant for your specific application then perhaps you may have a case. But with parts bought from everyone ... its on you.

You are being unreasonably difficult to deal with.

Last edited:

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Still no contact regarding shipping the pipes back, i suspect i'll be waiting for a chargeback claim instead.

madcowintucson

Veteran Member
TDI
golf
So you bought a non-OEM-replacement (not the OEM part for your vehicle) intercooler from SOMEONE ELSE and are expecting Darkside Developments to make hoses for a part that they didn't even supply?

What is your problem? Take RyanP up on his offer to ship the parts back via prepaid shipment and refund your purchase price and be done with it. That you now have an intercooler that doesn't fit your car is YOUR PROBLEM, not theirs. This is what happens when you try to piece something together with parts not really meant for your specific application and bought from everybody and his brother. This is YOUR PROBLEM.

If you had bought an entire complete kit from one vendor and which was meant for your specific application then perhaps you may have a case. But with parts bought from everyone ... its on you.

You are being unreasonably difficult to deal with.

If you are going to punish me by banning me for a few days at least get the story straight.

1. "So you bought a non-OEM-replacement (not the OEM part for your vehicle) intercooler"

Yes I did, I exercised the power of my right to choose, my absolute right to spend my money where and how I see fit... and your point is??? Also this is the exact inter-cooler (AS I stated above) That darkside advertises and sells for my vehicle, and a paid less money for the exact same part and I am very proud I did not spend more than I had to thank you very much.

2. "and are expecting Darkside Developments to make hoses for a part that they didn't even supply?"

Not at all and not in the slightest. this is deceptive and misleading, if you had read my earlier posts, it should be clear to you, I ordered two hoses that are manufactured and sold by darkside developments to fit the exact inter-cooler I purchased FROM SOMEONE ELSE and that inter-cooler is also sold directly by darkside developments (for more money), even with brexit, it still costs more than $100 than what I paid not including shipping. So yeah no surprise there. Additionally, it is abundantly clear I am not now, nor have I ever asked darkside developments to manufacture anything, nothing I have ever said could even be construed in a million years to to be taken as such.

3. "What is your problem?"

My problem is I need to correct hose as advertised, manufactured, sold and that I purchased from darkside developments, same thing I have stated in the above "rant".

4. "Take RyanP up on his offer to ship the parts back via prepaid shipment and refund your purchase price and be done with it."

This to is deceptive, as the only "offer" made to me by anyone is for me to take measurements of a box and weigh it with the hose inside and then give that information directly to darkside developments (which they already have) and then for me to ship the item(s) back for a refund. No offer was ever made to supply me with any pre-paid shipment labels. So again, a lot of deceptive comments making it appear the vendor is trying to make good on something, which they have not. Now since GoFaster is condemning me and defending ryanp, ill assume they are friends or else somehow ryanp has falsely stated the above offer to GoFaster who would now be completely misled and under the false belief such offer has been made. GoFaster I hope you can provide proof there has been such an offer made to me prior to these public posts. As of today's date, no return shipping label has been furnished to me by ryanp or darkside developments and no offer to pay for said return shipping has been made to me either via email or private messaging.

5. "That you now have an intercooler that doesn't fit your car is YOUR PROBLEM, not theirs."

Again, this is a completely false and misleading statement. I have an inter-cooler that fits my car perfectly, is designed for my car specifically and would have been installed by now had darkside developments made good on my purchase and their word by supplying me the correct hoses. *****LET THE BUYER BEWARE***** the hoses as supplied do not fit the vehicle, even though it fits the inter-cooler and the inter-cooler fits the vehicle perfectly fine. The hose kit, as previously advertised, would fit the vehicle and inter-cooler, but again darkside devlopements sent the wrong part.

6. "This is what happens when you try to piece something together with parts not really meant for your specific application and bought from everybody and his brother."

Wrong again, this is another deceptive and misleading statement and a false conclusion. The inter-cooler is advertised and sold by vendors all over the world for my year make and model. Darkside developments advertises this inter-cooler for my year make and model and it does in fact fit perfectly. Thousands of consumer have purchased this inter-cooler and installed them. I bought parts for my specific application, I simply didn't pay more money for the same exact copy of a part from darkside developments, nor would I as I have no vendor loyalty at this point and I will never purchase from them again after this. I have the right to buy "from everybody and his brother". Bashing me for buying elsewhere is no better than what I got banned for, bashing other vendors for selling the same parts cheaper is also unprofessional and no better than me stating my personal opinions about brexit, but I get banned for punishment and GoFaster gets to spout off with his opinions and bashes me for not buying everything from darkside developments...he wont get punished though or banned.

7. "If you had bought an entire complete kit from one vendor and which was meant for your specific application then perhaps you may have a case. But with parts bought from everyone ... its on you."

So now we get to the real issue...money. Again, I bought 2 hoses, there is no "entire complete kit". The kit includes the 2 hoses, does not include an inter-cooler. This statement is completely out of line and member bashing and GoFaster should be banned or punished for this. Steering me to buy from a specific vendor and punishing me when I don't sounds like a violations of the forum rules. This statement is also false and misleading as I absolutely do have a case, I bought the hose "kit" for my "specific" application as darkside was already aware of my year make and model and engine code before I even ordered the hoses. So GoFaster says since I didn't also pay more money and buy the same exact inter-cooler copy from darkside and instead only bought what should have been the correct hose kit as advertised and marketed and sold by darkside, then it is on me and I will be punished and banned for such a transgression.

8. "You are being unreasonably difficult to deal with."

After all I have been through, this is completely false and misleading. I have been upset, frustrated, misled, delayed, victimized, punished, banned and the like, but not unreasonably difficult. I fully expect ill be punished again after this and be banned further by Gofaster.

34 emails to and from myself and darkside developments. All emails will be forwarded to my financial institution upon request. I am taking pictures tonight and will try and post (if GoFaster does not ban me again), the hose will not fit and will not work.

Additionally, I have now spent an additional $50 on a hose and a joiner and 2 hose clamps. Darkside developments should reimburse me the $50 and I need to be refunded the price difference between their custom molded silicone hose that is part of the hose kit and the generic 70mm to 57mm 90 degree reducing hose. This is the only thing at this point that is fair. I should be charging darkside developments money for every day I am delayed doing the job because of their mistake...that's fair. Also i think this forum moderator at large should be ashamed of himself. Taking advantage and bashing me and other vendors to support ryanp maybe he gets free or reduced cost parts from ryanp for his support as he has completely demonstrated his bias and prejudice against me.

GoFaster...what is YOUR problem???

madcowintucson

Veteran Member
TDI
golf
Still no contact regarding shipping the pipes back, i suspect i'll be waiting for a chargeback claim instead.

Again, as stated many, many times previously, when you furnish me the correct part and the shipping label, I will ship the wrong part back to you.

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Instead of reading another essay, I have refunded £40 GBP which is over $50 US

No need to send anything back

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
This hose drama has gone on way too long. As in a popular Disney movie, it's time to 'let it go.'

Someone is begging for a SPV title under their name and it's not the vendor.

http://boozecouncil.org/spv/

As far as TDIClub mods/admins are concerned the issue is resolved. We're moving on to the next problem.

Thank you.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
Damn, always two sides but I hope you get your car back.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
File Grand Theft Auto charges. Simple. He moved and took your property. It's an ALH....how hard could it be. I'm sorry for your issues. I agree he should be removed and banned.

jasonTDI

TDI
Found easy enough
Import AutoWerks, Inc.
As of January 2016
118 East Vance Street
Zebulon NC 27597
919 871-5850

jayshultis

TDI
1999.5 Jetta
Yeah, he moved, and I hope he took my property... considering how much junk he has stored there I cannot fathom how he managed to move it all!

jasonTDI

TDI
Yikes....I'm sorry. Not all Trusted Mechanics do this.

325_Guy

Veteran Member
TDI
MkV Jetta
Instead of reading another essay, I have refunded £40 GBP which is over $50 US

No need to send anything back
Good on you. Unfortunately, even though wrenching is my passion, stories like yours of dealing with insufferable pantywaists / con artists makes me adamant that I will not provide my services for pay. :(

325_Guy

Veteran Member
TDI
MkV Jetta
So, in the thread of negativity, I wanted to post a positive for id Parts.

I took advantage of their 4th of July sale on DSG service kits. Threw a couple other items on the order and it came out to $230 or so. Ordered, and about an hour later got an email that they had ran out of the DSG drain plug crush washers. But, no worry, more were coming soon and when they got there, my package would be shipped to meet the original arrival date of yesterday.

Lo and behold, my package of goodies came in yesterday as expected. UPS 2nd Day Air. For kicks, I looked up the cost on ups.com...had I shipped that box, it would have cost $156 (!!!) to mail from MA to my little patch of dirt in Texas. I imagine they get a volume discount, but even at 50% that's still over $75 in shipping fees that I only paid $4.95 for.

Experiences like this are why I will continue to happily give id Parts my business.

Last edited:

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
double post

Last edited:

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
Matt Whitbread texted me last week and asked me if I wanted him to finish up the project I would need to pay up the balance to him, wow I could not believe what he was asking for, I texted back and said I paid you up 70% of total bill and it has been dragged for quite a while and no pics on the project, and I added so what makes you believe that you will deliver, he did not text me back...????

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
Matt Whitbread texted me last week and asked me if I wanted him to finish up the project I would need to pay up the balance to him, wow I could not believe what he was asking for, I texted back and said I paid you up 70% of total bill and it has been dragged for quite a while and no pics on the project, and I added so what makes you believe that you will deliver, he did not text me back...????
Wow, speechless!!!! :eek: :(

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
Recently I have sent Matt W several texts stating to return my money and parts he's got from me and he just does NOT reply back, I still can't believe that I am dealing with this issue, a TDI guru from the forum and I am sure he is getting this information either by reading all the posts or by a member,, I am talking about over $3 grand plus parts, how could he overlook this matter?? its been over a year,,, at this time I just want to get my $ back, this matter should not even be discussed and laid out here, but I am forced due to his irresponsible actions, I got his invoice I got copy of the check I mailed to him, as I always I am going to ask for an advice, I have the right to ask for my $ and my parts I do not think I am doing anything wrong here,, any advice from any members that have always been helpful would be welcomed.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Recently I have sent Matt W several texts stating to return my money and parts he's got from me and he just does NOT reply back, I still can't believe that I am dealing with this issue, a TDI guru from the forum and I am sure he is getting this information either by reading all the posts or by a member,, I am talking about over $3 grand plus parts, how could he overlook this matter?? its been over a year,,, at this time I just want to get my $ back, this matter should not even be discussed and laid out here, but I am forced due to his irresponsible actions, I got his invoice I got copy of the check I mailed to him, as I always I am going to ask for an advice, I have the right to ask for my $ and my parts I do not think I am doing anything wrong here,, any advice from any members that have always been helpful would be welcomed.
When a contractor did not finish a pool we were putting in, we took him to Small Claims Court and the Judge ordered him to pay back any unapplied funds or finish the job. He paid us back. We hired another contractor to finish the job.

Sounds like he is stalling you hoping you would just go away. In some states, you can put a lien on his property. Do some research and see what option you have. Posting here won't help you as this si just a message board. If you are correct in your accusations, then this guy is a number one @$$hat.

Last edited:

jasonTDI

TDI
I say ban him from TDI fest forever. Not that it helps MAXRPM but why should the rest of us suffer him there if he isn't about integrity and honesty? Seriously....Waiting for more hate mail from him in 3...2..1.

I don't go to fest because of a lot of people that are a PITA. Not worth seeing them or dealing with them.

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
I have the evidence and I am willing to provide to any modatator from this forum on a PM, that I am NOT bsing and I am not trying to flame him, but it is very inconsiderate from his part to keep my parts and $, and not do anything about it, and wait to drag longer so I could forget about it.

Having the reputation that he"s got from this forum, and playing this game should NOT be tolerated, this forum from the years I have been, we have always had decent vendors mechanics and once in a while a few hick ups, but nothing that I am aware of what is happening to me,

Jason and that was the purpose of my previous posting, why have him on the list here as mechanic or vendor?? he should NOT be trusted at all.

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
This isn't my fight, but, I feel like I have *two* dogs in this one. I know both of you, you both know me, and I know you both are good guys that mean well and have the right goals in mind. You both are long time forum members who are always at the edge of performance and modifications and have been supremely valuable to the club throughout the years. Neither of you are thieves or crooks, and I always enjoy talking to both of you.

What I can say is this - your situation has gotten toxic. It isn't helping and it isn't healthy - you are both so tied up in stress and anger that no one is communicating. There needs to be a better way to get through this.

MAX - I agree with you that you put out a LOT of money and have been waiting a long time. I understand that Whitbread has had your money and parts and this has gone on too long. I understand that there have been big personal changes recently for Whitbread. I know there should be a personal/business divide, but, when people are self-employed the personal does play a factor. I also understand that Whitbread has invested time and money in parts on this project.

Whitbread - I want to see this project finished and in MAX's car, and I'm sure you agree. I know that you've spent a lot of money on parts for this project - parts which aren't returnable or refundable. I also know that going forward will require more parts and time. You've had other things on your plate, but MAXRPM has suffered too. He's been without a lot of money and, more importantly, unable to realize the goals he had for his vehicle. MAXRPM brought this special project to you for a reason and only you can make it a reality.

I don't know the way forward, but it will require both of you to dig deep and give the "other guy" another chance. If I can be of service for that I'd be happy to, you know my number.

** edited to remove names **

Last edited:

WildChild80

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 2000 Jetta TDI 2000 New Beetle TDI ALL 5 speeds
KermaTDI

2 weeks ago I bought a bunch of parts from kerma and everything except the intercooler and piping shipped really fast including the VNT15 turbo that was supposed to be an S7. as soon as I got the package I called them and they overnighted my an S7 with a shipping label to return the VNT15. I have called many times and sent messaged through the website, spoke to Kale and Mike and another guy and I have been promised a call back or any day now for shipping estimates. I guess what baffles me is seeing soo many happy customers that haven't had any of these issues. If its backordered then say its back ordered and you have no idea when its going to ship. the day I bought it Mike said a day or 2 it should ship...I'm quickly contemplating asking for my money back and contacting Bora Parts...

has anyone had bad dealings with kerma? found a website that suggests that they may fold soon

Thoughts? I just don't know what other options to use to motivate action

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Like any business, kermatdi has to rely on outside suppliers to make some things, and those folks have other customers also. So sometimes we are at the mercy of others when we have unexpected demand for an item. But it just means some delay while we get caught up. Some folks are ok with that, but others aren't. In that situation the customer should be made aware of the situation (so they can make a decision) and it looks like for some reason you weren't.

Your intercooler and upper pipe was shipped today. A full refund has been issued for the price of the pair of intercooler pipes, and we will ship the lower pipe to you for free when it arrives. We fell short of our usual standards and did not inform the customer of a backorder.

So as a result your parts are now free of cost to you.

WildChild80

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 2000 Jetta TDI 2000 New Beetle TDI ALL 5 speeds
Thank you Kerma...I am glad that the info I was getting was a bogus site...you guys are amazing. Thank you for taking care of me...

To those that read this...this is proof that KERMATDI does care about doing right by the customer and in this instance you did much more than you had to and I greatly appreciate that.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Like any business, kermatdi has to rely on outside suppliers to make some things, and those folks have other customers also. So sometimes we are at the mercy of others when we have unexpected demand for an item. But it just means some delay while we get caught up. Some folks are ok with that, but others aren't. In that situation the customer should be made aware of the situation (so they can make a decision) and it looks like for some reason you weren't.

Your intercooler and upper pipe was shipped today. A full refund has been issued for the price of the pair of intercooler pipes, and we will ship the lower pipe to you for free when it arrives. We fell short of our usual standards and did not inform the customer of a backorder.

So as a result your parts are now free of cost to you.
Nice customer service, :cool:

Sounds like Whitbread needs to take a lesson from this.