TDI Fest Order List

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Hello all! I'm going to have everything from TB kits to clutch kits, filters, oil, and just about everything else at fest. I would like to presell all the items I can, the rest can be for the window shoppers out there. I will be paying all wonderfully expensive customs fees at the border, but shipping and customs will all be covered by me. Some items I will not be able to bring, but if we get the shopping list going then I'll be more likely to bring things :). Check out my Bargain Bin and then please PM or post your requests and we can go from there! I'll also have credit card processing available at the fest, as long as we have access to internet/wireless.
Thanks and see you all there!
-BB

maniac1181

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Well, I'd really like to purchase some black leather recaro seats for mkIV for you... :(

lol looking forward to seeing you at the fest!

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
I wish I had black leather Recaros--everyone seems to want those!

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
Gonna have any sale prices BB?

I'm interested in a clutch kit. I'll get one of the guys that's going to pick it up for me.

BleachedBora

TDI
Hmm...give me a day or two to mull it over. Customs might make things spendy on me; bear in mind that with "free" shipping and no customs on the clutch kits my brothers from the north are already saving about $75+whatever customs would have charged (so about $100 total)...

black_and_chrome

Veteran Member
TDI
Black Jetta 2005
BleachedBora said:
Hello all! I'm going to have everything from TB kits to clutch kits, filters, oil, and just about everything else at fest. I would like to presell all the items I can, the rest can be for the window shoppers out there. I will be paying all wonderfully expensive customs fees at the border, but shipping and customs will all be covered by me. Some items I will not be able to bring, but if we get the shopping list going then I'll be more likely to bring things :). Check out my Bargain Bin and then please PM or post your requests and we can go from there! I'll also have credit card processing available at the fest, as long as we have access to internet/wireless.
Thanks and see you all there!
-BB
I am looking for white side front bumper markers for 2005 MK4(Stock are orange...) and Blue tinted side mirors(heated). I did not notice these items in the Bargin Bin. Can you get your hands on them?