14 jetta sportwagon good value?

japedtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta wagon, repaired and sold 04 jetta sedan, traded for wifey's 06 jetta sedan, trade for you dont want to know;{to know
howdy all, too the point i'm purchasing a 14 jetta sportwagon premium W/OUT nav, but has everything else including panoramic roof, exterior is white, interior is creme faux leather/w heated seats, factory 6 speed man, 88,000 mi. with extended factory wtty to about 120,000. total is 9 grand. opinions, week spots of this model, recalls, etc. thank the good lord i wont have to add the fake piss.owner took a road trip to canada and averaged 46 mpg at about 80 mpg on christmas day. road test today was awesome compared to my 02 jetta wagon that was taken out by a minivan;}. going into work so looking foward to you replies. may be roadtrippin to the MI. in about 2 weeks :)

iamatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta 6 Speed manual
Wonder if that was mine that was flooded from Harvey ha. I had 88K on mine before Geico hauled it off. Might still be a Glock 30sf under the seat. Just.kidding but I had exact same one PM the VIN never know!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Paulman

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI (buyback at 109,000miles) 2014 Jetta TDI 59,000miles
Yes, that's a good deal, especially if you do a lot of highway driving.
The TDIs that are still being sold under a CPO warranty are still over $12,000 with 30,000-50,000 (roughly) miles on them.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I would advise against the pano roof, especially in Texas. But if you can stand that part then the rest of the car should be a great deal. It sucks SO MANY of these Sportwagons got cursed with that stupid roof.

iamatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta 6 Speed manual
Oh wait it has a piano roof, nm not.mine . I payed 800 bucks extra to not have one. Good luck with the rest of the car!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk