SOLD! 2006 MKIV Jetta Wagon BEW TDI manual, lots of goodies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckman

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg Execline TDI, MKIV 2006 Jetta wagon
Alberta registered*
$8400 obo

Many recent mods vnt 17/22 turbo, 3 bar MAP, eurospecdual sidemount intercooler kit, 3 in Buzzken stainless steel straight pipe exhaust, gutted all BEW clip style conections in favor of ALH style with T-clmps and improved size stainless piping...over $4000 in parts and improvments. Much stronger than stock and better than stock fuel economy, 1100+km per tank!!

Stage 6 Malone tune flashzilla comes with car, stage 2 Frank06 camshaft, stage 2 clutch, aluminum skidplate, set of winter tires, Sony touchscreen dvd media player, Newsouth Performance indigo EGT and boost guages, new rear axle bushings, new rear shocks, new ball joints and tie rods/ends, new front wheel bearings, adjustable ride front struts. The car is ready for another 200,000km easy

Timing belt and water pump done at 180,000km along with camshaft also flushed brake system and changed manual trans fluid full synthetic VW. Ready for winter with circulating coolant heater installed and variable cold idle and egr function. Reese trailer hitch and 4 pin wiring installed.

Very well maintained car including new fuel filter and cabin filter every second oil change 505.01 5W-40 or 0W-40 in winter.

Car runs, sounds awesome and gets unbelievable fuel mileage!!

make me an offer!!!

drrck

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS MKIV
Friggin sweet ride, do you have more pics of the dual intercooler setup? Someone will be owner of a very nice wagon soon.

tuckman

Veteran Member
TDI
Price reduced to $7000.

The car has been sitting in the garage all winter, went for a 500km round trip to show the car last week. I have been driving my 2005 F-350 to work and using my '12 Touareg for other trips. So still low kms on all the new parts!

otty

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Passat W8=>TDI swap, 4Motion Wagon, PD130(AVF) 6Speed Manual, 2006 Jetta MKIV PD(BEW) Wagon 5Speed Manual
Any CELs or errors when scanned? Just wondering about getting this safetied in BC with all the mods...

tuckman

Veteran Member
TDI
Any CELs or errors when scanned? Just wondering about getting this safetied in BC with all the mods...

No cel at all. I have vcds and no codes are coming up. Has egr but no cat, depends on bc rules.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
How many km on it? Condition of body/paint? Any rust? How about on the underbody?

tuckman

Veteran Member
TDI
How many km on it? Condition of body/paint? Any rust? How about on the underbody?

253,000km no dents, a few rock chips and the only rust is front wheel well. Needs a windshield to pass out of province. Underbody is in great shape.

tuckman

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry guys the car is no longer for sale. But there will be a good portion of the parts for sale in a new thread very soon. Turbo, intercooler setup, exhaust, flashzilla and probably more! Oh and some '12 Touareg euro floor mats, boot liner and dipstick (yeah they don't come with one from the factory!)

Pm me for details until the new thread is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.