2010 Malone tuned Tdi rare package Oem Xenon 2 door DSG

Audi Juice

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
New price $13800. Brand new DPF installed by dealer on 12/18/2014. Best deal around.

I have two TDIs and I need to part with one of them. I searched for several months trying to find this exact package. It is very hard to find a 2 door dsg with factory adaptive xenons in a tdi. Not a car you see every day, as even the GTI was never released here in the US in reflex silver. It has been a very good car, but I also have a candy white 2 door, and dont need two cars at the moment. The car has 85k miles, and is in close to excellent condition. There is one small bumper scratch just to the right of license plate (smaller than a dime). I will probably have my body shop fix this prior to sale if buyer wishes. No dings or dents. Very clean body! I have a Malone stage 1.5 engine tune and an HPA DSG tune. Car also has Audi S3 lca bushings, 26mm H&R front sway bar, and Neuspeed braided brake lines. In addition to this, it will come with gti dual exhaust/diffuser conversion shown in the photo. The car is pretty quick and is still able to get 40+ mpg on the freeway with ease. I am asking **edit** New price $13,800

Some pics with different wheels