FS - 2004 Passat TDI Wagon GLS - OH

miltonwaddums

TDI
2002 Golf GLS (sold); 2004 Passat Wagon GLS
As the title states, for sale is my B5.5 TDI wagon. Life threw the wife and I some lemons (2 actually, due later this year). Anyways, this car no longer serves much of a purpose to us since we wont be able to fit all the car seats. lol. anyways...

Quick facts:
- 2004 TDI B5.5 Passat Wagon
- 196,xxx miles (can get exact number if you care)
- Clean title in hand
- PRICE: $5700

The good:
- New tires about 3,000 miles ago.
- Timing belt kit, water pump replaced 2,500 miles ago
- Camshaft, lifters replaced same time
- New battery 1,500 miles ago
- Heated leather seats
- Wood grain trim
- No check engine lights, etc.
- Amplified sound system (not sure if it's monsoon though ???)
- Moonroof works perfect, no leaks, etc.

A few imperfections:
- Needs lower molding behind rear passenger side door, dealer quoted $50 (photo)
- missing rear cupholder (I think that's what goes there, missing since I bought the car, see pics)
- Needs shocks installed (included)
- Bought a Balance shaft delete kit from Bora Parts, but never installed it. This was going to be for preventative maintenance. (You can hear the chain, but it's not crazy bad, maybe I'm just paranoid). Kit is included.
- The hood protector is hiding s few dime size rock chips
- Seems to leak windshield washer fluid slowly. I never took the time to track it down. (FIXED!)
- VERY small hole in the leather on the back of the front passenger seat (see photos)

I was going to try to address all these issues but unforseen circumstances has sped things up for me and I don't have time to tinker in the garage all night anymore. This is a solid car with a few mild bumps and bruises that can be easily sorted out.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM or leave a message below if you have any specific questions.

Last edited:

miltonwaddums

TDI
SOMEONE wants a rust free b5.5 wagon out there. Shoot me an offer, this has to go.

Alcancia

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 2005 Passat wagon
Killer vehicle! I can't believe it's not sold. If we hadn't just bought ours... That's how life is, huh? This is an awesome deal. GLWS and the new little ones.

kirmet

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta Galactic Blue
Anyone ever do a 5/6 speed manual conversion on these?

miltonwaddums

TDI
Still for sale! I had to drive it some the last 2 months so I stopped bumping it. I do need this thing gone asap! Condition is the same, mileage is 197,xxx now.

Dropping to my bottom dollar price of $5700!

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
Looks like a good value to me. In the notes, it states that an uninstalled BSM is part of the deal.
GLWS