FS: GHL 2.5' DP catless.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Just got this thing in the mail today, lol.. I ordered it before I decided to part my vnt20 setup.. GHL stainless steel 2.5' mandrel bent DP with 25k on it... Currently has a vnt20 flange on it, but you can get the flange removed and put whatever you want on there. I bought this from tdispeed here on TDIClub, you can search for his original forsale thread if you'd like..

Please note that about 12-14inches have been cut from the pipe in order to reduce the shipping costs (It didn't help much, lol)

Looking for what I paid after shipping from the US.

$270CAD.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
If you had the flange for the VNT15 I'd have bought it, but for the work, I'd have to do to run around to find a flange, just as well off getting the PP DP.

but here's a bumpo for a good guy

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
REDNECKDZL said:
If you had the flange for the VNT15 I'd have bought it, but for the work, I'd have to do to run around to find a flange, just as well off getting the PP DP.

but here's a bumpo for a good guy
Thanks for the bump man!

Personally, I'd just use the flange off your stock DP :)

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Couple of nibbles, no bites.. This thing needs to be gone.

It's currently in my trunk, anyone in the GTA that wants to take a look, I work 401/Dixie Mon-Fri.

DieselDrink

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI 1.9L
Bill: I live at Dundas/427. I'll take a look at it this week. What time could you meet up? I can come to Dixie/401 or whatever.

Let me know. This is a nibble by the way. I'd want to make sure I can hook up to my vnt15, and to my current exhaust?

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
You'll need to change the flange in order to hook it up to your 15. The DP itself has hangers in the stock location, so other then the flange it will drop right in.