2003 Golf GLS 5 speed - original owner - NW Washington

WaKramer

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GLS, Indigo Blue
*** SOLD ***

$3,000

276,000 miles. No accidents, clean, no rust. Runs strong and mileage has consistently been 42 - 44 mpg (750 miles per tank).

Maintenance done on schedule. Only synthetic oils used: mainly Rotella T6 but also Mobil 1 TDT and 0w40. Only German brand filters used. Timing belt kits used quality OEM components and water pumps. Timing belt done using factory procedure and timing checked with VCDS.

Original clutch, turbo and injection pump.

Intake cleaned in a hot tank about six months ago.

Shocks and struts were replaced several years ago with a Blau kit.

Tires are brand new.

Front rotors were replaced recently with Hella Pagid high carbon rotors.

GLS with cold weather package - moon roof, ESP, front, side curtain and seat airbags, heated seats, monsoon stereo
Monster mats

Headlamps with fog lights, Euro switch. Wired for rear fog on driver's side.

Last edited:

suchshutterfly

TDI
2000 VW Golf GLS TDI
I think the actual capacity is a little over 17 gallons with this modification. It's amazing how much more fuel fits in the tank.
Interesting! I thought I had a ventectomy because the little knob to vent the air is missing, but, even when filling to overflowing (fyi trickle fill will not cause the pump to autostop), the most I have ever stuffed in there was 14.024gal.

STDOUBT

Veteran Member
TDI
dos jettas
WaKramer, if the tax man didn't just hit me, I'd be hitting you up this weekend. Very nice specimen there. Surprised it's not sold yet! (I saw it go up on CL Friday) Don't give it to the kidney foundation or anything crazy like that, OK?

Last edited:

WaKramer

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GLS, Indigo Blue
WaKramer, if the tax man didn't just hit me, I'd be hitting you up this weekend. Very nice specimen there. Surprised it's not sold yet! (I saw it go up on CL Friday) Don't give it to the kidney foundation or anything crazy like that, OK?
Ha ha! How about kars4kids?

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Awesome car, someone should take advantage of that gem!

The cool kids roll in Indigo Blue Golfs. :D

KansasPride

TDI
15 Jetta TDi
I want it.

Still available? I am New to the forum. how do I exchange my phone number to talk details?

Last edited: