FS: 2015 GSW SE 6MT, Lighting and Driver Assist Pkgs, Snows – Excellent condition

vibewitme2k3

TDI
2015 GSW SE 6MT
Greetings all,

About to click “send” on the Fix vs. Lease Termination, and wanted to offer the car up for sale. My lease ends in mid-August. The Phase 1 and 2 fixes will be performed prior to sale. Car would be available between Aug 1 and Aug 15 (depending on fix scheduling).

2015 Golf Sportwagen SE TDI 6MT
  • Pure White / Black Leatherette
  • Lighting package (bi-xenons with swivel/level, turn lamps, interior ambient lighting)
  • Driver assist package (parking sensors, front collision alert)
  • Usual SE stuff from ’15 (Pano roof, Fender audio)
  • TDI Monster Mats (rubber) and VW CarGO rear mat
  • 34,000 miles currently
Extras
  • 35% tint all around
  • Torklift 2” Ecohitch (only used for bike rack, never towed trailer)
  • Summer wheels (shown on car):
  • - 18”x8” Moda MD18 Titanium Gunmetal rims (good condition, a couple nicks from the car wash guides)
  • - 225/40WR18 GoodYear Eagle Sport all/seasons (50%+ tread remaining… will get exact measurements, even treadwear)
  • Winter wheels:
  • - Factory 17”x8” Geneva rims (excellent condition)
  • - 225/45R17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 studless ice/snow (50%+ tread remaining… will get exact measurements)
  • 4 Bonus tires! Original take-offs:
  • - Pirelli P7 Cintauro 225/45R17. Only 600 miles on tires. Stored in cool, dry garage with no sun exposure. As new condition.
Maintenance and Condition
  • Oil changed every 7,500 (VW dealer, synthetic)
  • Fuel filter replaced at 20,000
  • Mechanically tip-top. Clutch is strong. Brakes are good. Happy to take to any local dealer for inspection.
  • Cosmetically very good
  • Small scuffs on the rear bumper from luggage (typical wear, see photo)
  • 1 small ding (< dime size) on the drivers rear quarter panel between door and wheel (see photo)
$20K firm, or it goes back to the dealer. Wanted to offer it (and all the extra goodies) to a forum member so you don’t have to pay dealer mark-up for the scarcity of the 6MT.

Photos! https://flic.kr/s/aHskExNwKC
Will get more in the next day or 2, and of interior (needs a vacuum)

I’m located in Minneapolis.
PM if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Bump for a sharp and unique sweet machine.

vibewitme2k3

TDI
2015 GSW SE 6MT
All - sorry for the delayed reply. Been traveling overseas the better part of August, so I was delinquent catching up on replies.

The car has now had the Phase 1 + 2 emissions modifications performed. Went back in to solve an exhaust leak caused by the repair and now is running great.

I have since purchased the car, and in the absence of good alternatives on the market to replace it with, we decided to keep it... but will still consider credible offers. I think I've reached back to PM's directly, but feel free to message me with questions.