• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

In-Dash Custom Boost Gauge, Right in Your Cluster

ShokWaveRider

Vendor
We install gauges for you in your cluster (Or Tachometer Dial if you remove it and send it to us). All you do is remove it, ship it, re-install it and wire up the 3 wires and the Accurate Instrument Grade boost sensor. Couldn't be easier. Check our web pages for more info. Only for the select few. All clients are happy clients, great after market support, Many install options, colors boost levels etc. +/- 0.250 psi accuracy. Real Time Readings. Built in Dimmer for night time driving. All installations are by appointment only.

Fuel Injector Duty Cycle Gauges, Battery Condition Monitors also available.

IMP Concepts Custom Gauge WEB Page

AF_Jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2003, Reflex Silver
What is your price for 0-25 PSI set up on TDI cluster to include sensor and assessories? What about price installed if I come visit you?

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
This Gauge CANT BE BEAT in style or performance!!!!! IAN RULES!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS, I'm still thinking about a egt sensor.

ShokWaveRider

Vendor
Thanks, I am still the only person in the country doing them, steady at about 1 - 2 per week except for the last 3 weeks as I have been moving. Anyone interested please let me know.

Ian

arrowman

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2003, Reflex Silver
Ian,

I talked with you several weeks ago about getting one of these. You said that you were moving, and might not be working on these until the end of September. Are you working on these again? My financial situation may very soon permit the purchase of one of these.

I would probably send it to you for the full install.

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
Mainframe,

Guess what I have installed in my car. THIS GAUGE. Darn, too bad I didn't know you were interested, you could have driven my car at the fest.

Lito

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
Ian is a first class guy. Real patient and excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend his services. If you have soldering skills, then just have Ian drill the cluster face and you can finish the rest.

If you don't have any of these skills, save yourself the aggravation and just have Ian do the install. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

Lito

ShokWaveRider

Vendor
I have a TDI cluster. I can work up the dial for you. If you have the cluster all ready to come out, I can install the modified tachomter dial for you with the Boost gauge in it. Then all you would need to do is wire it up and connect the vacuum pipes at your leisure. I do not have the facilities to do the complete installation any more as I have recently moved. I can do the clusters all day but not a complete car installation.

Brewdawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2004, Touareg TDI V10, Campanella White/Teak/Black/Myrtle
I am unfamiliar with the removal/installation of the cluster on this car. Would it be possible for me to pull it at your facility and have you do the gauge install? Then I could re-install the cluster, drive it home and hook up the rest at my convenience?

Mike

ShokWaveRider

Vendor
First I do not have a "Facility" I do all the work from home. Secondly it takes 3 - 5 days to do the installation. The removal is pretty easy. But the car will be DOWN during the install unless you have another cluster to use in the meantime. Sending it to me is the best way, but you could drop it off also if you like. But I only do them by appointment, so I will need to know in advance. I do have a spare TDI cluster but they are not all the same. I could do up the dial and install it in yours. But I much prefer the complete cluster it is easier for you in the long run.

Ian

Ian

mainframe

Veteran Member
TDI
2 Door, Automatic, Flash Red, Golf 99.5
We definetly should have talked more at the fest, oh well the next one is only a year away right! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I might even have the extra money for some of this fun stuff by then!

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
I saw oldpoopie's this weekend, it was very nice.