2010 VW jetta TDI 6spd manual, dpf,egr, etc deleted

tdipower4me

Veteran Member
TDI
03 jetta
Like the topic states ive got a 2010 VW jetta TDI 6speed manual for sale.
car features the following:
Leather seats
sunroof
heated front seats
steering wheel controls
power windows/doors/locks
essentially fully loaded!

Car just hit 143k. will go up about 150-200miles per week as i drive this daily. This car is essentially bullet proof so to speak. anything that could go wrong has been replaced or removed. i wanted to make this car better than stock and more reliable. I removed the DPF, Nox catalyst, exhaust flapper valve, and the EGR, all these are common failure points that plaque these cars.
Since removing these components and getting the ECU reflashed to accomandate these changes, the car gets significantly better fuel mileage (6-7mpg increase) and is just that much more fun to drive with the extra power gained (absolutely smoke free!) The following have also been renewed/replaced

Fresh timing belt service, not even 50 miles on it
New engine ECU harness (common failure point, newly revised OEM harness $$$)
Buzzken 2.5" DPF delete downpipe
JR auto electronics ECU remap
New front tires
New fuel filter
New Air Filter
New cabin filter
Just inspected
Other than everything is is excellent condition and up to date on maintenance, AC blows ice cold/heat is great, heated seats are amazing, Clutch is great with no signs of slipping or shuttering, brakes recently changed by previous owner. NO CEL

Overall, the car needs nothing besides a new owner for another 100k trouble free miles, Must see/drive! Only reason for selling is I recently bought a car ive been on the hunt for a long time. a BMW 335D

here are some pics from my craigslist ad
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/5452762611.html

$8450.00 OBO