Anyone know if the 2015 unsold TDIs will come up for sale?

KBR

TDI
2015 Jetta SE TDI Reflex Silver w/connectivity DSG and 2015 Jetta SEl TDI Platinum Grey w/driver assistance and lighting package DSG
Now that the fix is approved, does anyone know if the 2015 unsold TDIs will come up for sale?
I just sold one of my 2 2015 Jetta TDIs back to VW. I have another one that will be going back before the end of the year. They were offering too much money for me to keep them.
I've been researching cars like a madman and am constantly on Autotrader/KBB/Edmonds looking at my options.
TDIs are starting to show up on the net for sale, but not "really" for sale.
BMW 328d or 528d x drive would be nice but $$$$
I have had Audis and they are nice too but also a little pricey.
New gas cars are not far behind MPG these days. I bought my wife a 2016 1.8 SEL Jetta to replace the TDI.
Lastly if the new Jettas came with lighting package that would make them better for me. No street lights where I live. Once you've had them it's hard to go back.
Dealers are hopeful but tight lipped

chaoscreature

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Special Edition
That's a shame... I am also having trouble trying to figure out what I would replace my Jetta with. There is really nothing out there in this price range that has the same combination of fun and efficient. I would love to be able to sell my 2012 and pick up a brand new 2015 as a straight trade :)
I will be looking at the MK7 GTI very closely.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
I pretty much gave up on waiting for a '15 at a reasonable price. If you can stand an automatic The BMW 335d and 328d are pretty reasonably priced. And there are a fair number of CPO 328ds out there. First tank on my 335d I'm seeing 32 MPG, and that's in mostly local driving with winter tires.

RebelTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi Q5 TDI, 2016 BMW 535d Xdrive
That's in line with what I'm seeing with my 535d. Even the CPOs will probably be more $ than the 15' Jettas would have been, but you're getting more power and still good mpgs.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I would be willing to sell my 2015 Jetta SEL TDI loaded 6 speed manual for the correct amount of Money Phase 1 Fix is done next owner would be eligible for Phase 2 Fix and money......