Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
To all who have contacted me about my website, Thank you. I am trying to get in touch with the webmaster to find out what is wrong.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Evidently the server is undergoing upgrades. I have an ETA of noon tomorrow for the website. Thanks to all who pointed this out to me. If anyone needs to get in touch e-mail me at mmautcyc1@gmail.com or call me at 973-293-8588.

Now if I can just get the idiots from India to stop calling me ......

silverstick

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta GLS (160K miles), and '05 Jetta GLS wagon (120K)
Mike, the shop looks fabulous. And right there on one of the shelves is that 5W-40 Lubro Moly High Tech. (Many thanks for your note about RPM.)

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB
Mike welcome to the neighborhood, I live on the other side of the hill in Wantage.

Wayne64SS

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Hey man, shop looks good! Is that the A7 you picked up from Rochester?? Looks like you scored another 9k Mohawk too?? I was the guy that bought the 2 9ks where you got the A7, mines up and running too!!!

Do you have an alignment rack or do you just do them on the ground?!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Hey man, shop looks good! Is that the A7 you picked up from Rochester?? Looks like you scored another 9k Mohawk too?? I was the guy that bought the 2 9ks where you got the A7, mines up and running too!!!

Do you have an alignment rack or do you just do them on the ground?!
Yes that's the one. Actually the other one is a 10k. I got it from the Mohawk man for 4250 installed with an as new warranty. It is only 4 years old! I have alignment stands. I make sure the are level and even before an alignment and they are accurate. However it takes time to set them up. As money permits I will have a drive on. I am hoping in spring.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I almost forgot to mention, the website is back up!
Also I am booking January at this point, December is filled. Thanks to all.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I have also added Snap-on tire service!
For the convenience of my customers I now have Wi-Fi. If you take a look at my shop pics you can see the Tv which has Netflix available free of charge.

Last edited:

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Also coming in the new year I will be a NJ ERF otherwise known as a NJ Emissions Repair Facility. If as is expected NJ changes the laws and equipment requirements, I may even become a Inspection Facility though that is up in the air.

Once again, Happy Holidays to everyone!

20IndigoBlue02

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf TDI-- deceased
I have also added Snap-on tire service!
For the convenience of my customers I now have Wi-Fi. If you take a look at my shop pics you can see the Tv which has Netflix available free of charge.
does that mean you be accepting the drop-shipment option from TireRack?

might sway me away from Tire King in Sussex

dj7373

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI (5 speed), 2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI
Big Thanks

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Mike for installing my new suspension, from springs to bushings. The new shop is great!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Mike for installing my new suspension, from springs to bushings. The new shop is great!
Thanks DJ.
For those wondering I did a Koni Sr-t setup with Seat rear bushings, TT fronts, new springs, Tie rods, Ball joints etc. Hunter Wheel alignment finished it off and DJ immediately drove it hundreds of miles.

I want to thank my steady customers for their continued support. In the future I will continue to bring you the best in Maintenance and Repairs for your TDI and Gasser for that matter as well.
Happy New year to everyone!

Last edited:

dj7373

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI (5 speed), 2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI
Yeah I picked up the car and drove right from Mike's shop to Pittsburgh for the weekend and then to Maryland for work. I don't know how I didn't get pulled over. All on one tank of fuel too!

Hollyfeld

TDI
2005 Jetta MKIV
I brought my MKIV Jetta in yesterday for a timing belt service, and a flap motor install. I knew it was going to take awhile so my girlfriend and I packed our hiking gear and walked from his shop off into the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area for a hike down by the river. Mike said the service would take about 5 hours so we had plenty of time to kill. What a great day!

When we returned about 5 hours later, it was like walking into a Fahrvergnügen Temple with the Dead on the radio and a certain peacefulness throughout the shop. Mike took the time to explain what he was doing, why he was doing it, and even said I could hover over him and watch as he was wrapping it all up. He looked over my car with me by his side and informed me of what service I needed done next (brakes) and instilled confidence in me that I have never experienced from a mechanic.

I have never looked forward to spending hundreds of dollars for a car service.

Thank you Mike!

Last edited: