FS: 2006 Golf TDI $9,000 180k Southern NH

TDIofNH

TDI
06 TDI
FS: 2006 Golf TDI $7500 180k Southern NH

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6366057559.html
Located in southern New Hampshire
Engine was built by Chris Hill at Kraftwerke in Braintree MA. By no means is this a show car. I have daily driven this car for the last 4.5 years, and the previous owner did the same. Not sure what the market will be for this yet. Let me know if you have any other questions. Full mod list in Craigslist add.
I would be interested in trading the headlights or seats for a less desirable seat set in good condition or oem incandescent bulb headlights with good clear lenses with cash. Seats still have airbags intact and were not removed from an accident vehicle.

Last edited:

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
I saw this one on CL. Nice car, but I think you're too high, especially given that the fenders need attention. At your asking price I think car needs to be totally mint inside and out. Mods are all nice though. And for me the headlights and seats both add value. I'm not in the market to get back in a MK4, but I'd probably be interested in this car at $6-7k if I was.

Are you still within the 12 year rust warranty? I'd try to get VW to fix them.

TDIofNH

TDI
06 TDI
I was not aware of the 12 year rust warranty, but I think they would be reluctant to cover the rust as it is a result of being set up with too low of a ride height with spacers. The paint chipped and resulted in rust. I have been able to maintain surface rust with a strategic application of grease, but I should probably clean up and paint before winter this year. I appreciate the input on the price, and will take that into consideration.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
9k for a 2006 would need to have a built 6spd swap.

6k is very realistic, 7k if you wait for the right buyer maybe.