www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2012, 10:25   #1
Mark@MaloneTuning

Default Eco Tune

• $149 for 1996-2003 VE TDIs. 1-3 US MPG increase. Includes Dynamic EGR or EGR delete. Includes a mild low-RPM torque increase.
  • $499 for 2009-2012 2.0L CR TDIs. 4-6 US MPG increase with DPF deleted. No smoke still. Off-road use only.
There are a lot of factors that affect fuel economy so the above MPG numbers are esimates.

Contact a dealer: http://malonetuning.com/?page_id=13

For PD owners who are wondering why an Econo tune is not available: Most of the fuel economy increase comes from a low-RPM torque increase, which our standard Stage 1 and higher PD tunes already provide. If we manage to create a low cost Econo tune that guarantees a MPG increase without much performance gain, we will release it.

Dealers - malonetuning.com/dealers
We made a free VCDS Log Viewer!

Last edited by Mark@MaloneTuning; July 10th, 2012 at 11:04.
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:39   #2
deejaaa
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: JETTA IS FOR SALE!

this is in my future..........
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:46   #3
JSWTDI09
Veteran Member

An interesting idea, but I have a little problem with the name "Eco Tune" as it applies to CR (2009+) TDIs. The term "Eco" implies "green" or environmentally (ecologically) friendly. Perhaps a better name would be "Econo Tune" since it involves removing all of the mandated exhaust bits that made this car "green" in the first place. This is just one guy's opinion.

Have Fun!

Don
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:58   #4
Mark@MaloneTuning

Hi Don,

I was thinking "Eco" in short for Economy. However your suggestion is good. I will ask a TDIClub admin or mod to change this thread title.

Cheers,
Mark

Dealers - malonetuning.com/dealers
We made a free VCDS Log Viewer!

Closed Thread