Anyone want to help with Fest, looking for volunteers

SnowWife

Veteran Member
TDI
E300 DT (sold), E320 CDI, Gassers
Anyone looking to help with the fest. Please send me pm with the days you are available during the fest and your contact number for fest. I will be assigning volunteers in the areas we most need them. Let me know if you have a preference although I can not guarantee you will get it. We really appreciate any help that we can get to make this fest fun and successful. :)

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Volunteers are what make TDIClub.com run! Fred is the Ultimate Volunteer!

C'mon folks - maybe your significant other or kids would like to 'do' something, rather than wait around for you all weekend... involve them! This is how!

Send any questions to SnowWife - one of our 'significant other' volunteers this year and coordinator of volunteers large and small...

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
SnowWife said:
I am specifically now looking for volunteers for Trivia and Movie night.
What exactly do you need for movie and trivia? Heather said she will help and I do not mind helping either.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Jason, my "significant other," will be setting up the A/V equipment for movie night. :)

SnowWife

Veteran Member
TDI
Trivia needs a score keeper and a question asker. Let me know if you want to do this.

LiLredTDI said:
What exactly do you need for movie and trivia? Heather said she will help and I do not mind helping either.

SnowWife

Veteran Member
TDI
Lawson: Do you want a volunteer in the room in case of issues? Or can we just leave them a cell phone to call us in case of an emergency? It is on the list that a volunteer is needed.

VeeDubTDI said:
Jason, my "significant other," will be setting up the A/V equipment for movie night. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Sheryl, we'll probably be around. The equipment doesn't really need a babysitter.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Of course i'll be there and up for whatever you need help with! :)
I think i'm gonna end up taking part of Saturday to make the stereotypical tourist rounds (never seen DC proper), but otherwise i'll be around to help out. PM sent with my number, just in case you didn't have it already.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Zippy, when are you flying back to the west coast?

Sootman

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI
I expect to be there Friday and leave Monday. I'm happy to help so put me on the list. I've PMed you with my contact info.

Steve

SnowWife

Veteran Member
TDI
Thank you volunteers

Thanks Sootman!

We officially have plenty of volunteers!!! Thank you to everyone who has offered to help with this fest. The official staff list is complete. If you haven't already volunteered just look for me at fest, I'm sure I can find something for you to help me with.;)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Yes, thank you to everyone who has helped out thus far and who is offering to help out at the event. You all are the ones who will pull this thing together and make it happen. My sincerest appreciation goes out to you all. :)