Pig roast and GTG -- SLC area

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Hi Guys,

We will be hosting a pig roast and GTG at our new shop April 21-22. Just south of Stockton on SR36, about 12 miles south of Tooele.

Food is on me. I think we will have a pig in the smoker, and fly in a bunch of fresh Aligator meat and crawdads. All this will be cooked in Nick's custom made smoker. For those of you who have met him, you know the kind of technical wizardry he brings to everything he does, and his smoker is no exception. It is a work of art, and the cooking is not to be missed for anything.

This is just to hang out and chew the fat and eat, eat, eat. No wrenching or anything like that, unless you feel like doing it in the middle of an open field. Our shop is strictly fabricating and manufacturing, no place to work on cars, except one little section for the project car.

Bring chairs and we will have a 40x60 foot shelter set up, but you can bring your own umbrellas and shelters if you want. Lots of room...

Mike_Parker

TDI
1999 White Jetta GL / 2003 grey Jetta GLS
I will make it for part of it.

I'll have to work out the details and see if Matt or Kevin want to carpool over, but I'll make it for part of one of the days for sure.

mt_tdi

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon TDI, Reflex Silver/Grey int., GLS, Leather, ESP
Count me in...

Mike and I will probably come on over.... I would love to chat a while and, um, eat? ;-) Sounds tasty.....

KERMA

TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Be sure to bring your dirt bikes and/or mountain bikes or ATV's. There's a 40 acre private dirt bike track and about 300 more acres to fart around in. It is really done up first class. There's also a 40x60 pavillion, a gazebo, running water, the works. Our landlord (for the shop) owns it all, and he's letting us use it for the day.
We got the 'gator fresh and the smoker is a 6000 lb beast. You will see when you arrive.

KERMA

TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Pig should be ready about 2 pm, but you guys can start showing up noon-ish or before if you want. Please call me if you want directions. 435-830-5970

cbass94

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, 2011 JSW
Dang, I would love to make it out to this! I'm leaving for a bike race in Colorado this weekend though. I expect to see pics of the festivities!

KERMA

TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Started smoking the pig last night...

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
Did any Biodiesel ambers get on the meat?
Yummm!!!!!!!

Actually; hope your group had a SUPER weekend with plenty of full tummy's :D ! and not too many bruised knucles :) .

Street Toys

Veteran Member
TDI
sold
No bruised knuckles, all I can add is..... all the alligator was ate up but we did have a leftover of RC cola:p :p :p