2012 GOLF TDI, 4-dr, 6-Spd manual, Nav, 16k miles - $25,500

austinlatdi

TDI
'12 4-dr man GOLF TDI - Graphite Blue / '11 JSW DSG loaded - Candy White
Up for sale is my highway commuter, a 2012 VW Golf TDI 4 Door
16,400 highway miles
Factory bumper-to-bumper warranty through Nov. 2016 or 60,000 miles
Shark Blue exterior
Navigation with streaming bluetooth and Sirius Satellite Radio (subscription ends in October)
Moonroof
Heated Seats
18x8 Goal VW Factory Wheels
Brand new 225/40r-18 Nitto Motivo tires with free replacement warranty

GTI Bi-Xenon (Ed's newest generation) headlights with 4300k factory color bulbs and ballasts from retrofitsource which carry a 5 year warranty. Sale also includes a second set of the headlight bulbs, just in case one ever burnt out and I had to order a replacement- you get two extras to store in the garage.

Revo tuned to 170hp/287ft-lb Tq (can be de-tuned and re-tuned for free at any time in Long Beach, or for approximately $50 at an Revo dealer)

The Revo tune's main purpose for me is increased fuel efficiency. I can get 40mpg average with loads of city driving mixed in if I'm careful not to have too much fun in it, and then again the extra power is appreciated when you need it. I've had multiple 650 mile tanks during all highway trips on the Revo tune, and the dealer doesn't care at all that it is tuned. They are very "tune friendly" at VW around these parts, but you can have the car de-tuned and then re-tuned at no cost as many times as you want where I bought the tune, in Long Beach, CA. Our sales advisor actually gave me the information for the Revo dealer where we got our Golf tuned, for example.

I have been a member of the TDI forums since 2010 and this is our second Golf, and third MK6. The TDI cars are amazing and we only offer this for sale because we just bought a 2011 335d.

$24,800.00 private seller. We can work on taxes and the like.

Not in a hurry to sell, please no low-ballers or bogus inquiries. Thank you! I took lots of time with pictures and details, so please take a look.

Austin 323-868-2415, located in Pasadena, CA.

Untitled by ilive41, on Flickr

Last edited: