Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Chili Dog.
His brisket sandwich is great. The pulled pork is good as are the wings. The dogs are good but Rutt's Hut in Clifton is still the best! His are better than Hot Dog Johnny's though. I don't care for his burgers much. His steak sandwich is ok. His Turkey Club is excellent as well.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I wanted to list some of my prices:
Brake flush: 60.00 + tax
Timing Belt:
ALH-$735.00 + tax
BEW-625.00 + Tax
BRM-525.00 + Tax
BHW-575.00 + Tax
Passat Trans Service-179.95
DSG Service-179.95
4 Wheel Alignment-69.95

A/C system diagnosis and performance check-Free

Please note; I do not perform A/C system "tune ups". In my opinion they are a ripoff. If you have an A/C performance issue, you need to have the issue repaired. Ask what is done on one and you will know.

These are just some of the low prices I have. My quality is second to none. I am booking into August already. Thank you to all of my customers.

Please note that I am closed on 7/4 and I will be closed 7/14-7/30 for vacation.

Last edited:

Jehson

TDI
92 Jetta AHU, 87 scirocco AAZ
A/C system diagnosis and performance check-Free

Please note; I do not perform A/C system "tune ups". In my opinion they are a ripoff. If you have an A/C performance issue, you need to have the issue repaired. Ask what is done on one and you will know.

It's nice to see other people doing proper A/C diagnosis and repair.

im getting sick of the "i know a guy that'll fix my A/C for 20 bucks" :rolleyes:

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03... Faster than yours =]
Ya I agree, the A/C "Tune-up" thing is pure bull.. I get people in here all the time that say "XX repair shop can fix my A/C for $49"... I tell them to go to XX if they think that it will be fixed.. I don't know exactly how much it will cost to properly fix your car unless I take the time to look at it..

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
You e-mailed me back???? What the hell are you talking about???? Also it is in very poor taste to post up on my vendor thread with your advertising not to mention a rules violation.
DELETE IT!

I reported it anyway so it should be deleted by the moderators.

Last edited:

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I am still trying to figure out what is so funny. I am also trying to figure out what e-mail he is referring to. He certainly didn't send one to me. I always knew he was an idiot and ripoff.

Last edited:

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
There is a 50.00 prepaid visa card available from Kumho upon purchase of 4 Ectsa 4X, LX platinum or LE sport running through 8/31/12.

Call or e-mail me for pricing. Please note I do not ship. These tires are for pick up or installation only.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Please note that I will be on vacation from 7/14-7/29/12.
I will have very limited e-mail access. If you do not hear from me it means I am away. Thank's for understanding. I am accepting appointments for August and beyond now.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Congratulations, Mike! Having been a small business owner in the past I know that Vacation=Success.:D
Paul

jorapollo

TDI
2000 Golf
Hey all, I want to add a plug for Mike and his shop in Montague. As a new '00 Golf TDI owner in a bind and 1,000 mi away from home this week, he really stepped in to give me a hand. He was swamped, but agreed to squeeze me in and get my gimpy car going right again.
Mike was patient and accommodating, gave me some good advice, and even took me for a spin to demo a suspension option he recommended. If you are in the area (or will be on a road trip), I highly recommend you make a wish list, call in advance, and take advantage of his expertise!
Thanks for everything, Mike!

DCdesign

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
I just wanted to reiterate that as of tomorrow, 7/14/12, I am on vacation until 7/30/12. Thank you for understanding.
That's nonsense. I have a stage II franko6 cam, arp's, nitrided lifers and a head gasket coming this week. Vacation smacation. :)

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
That's nonsense. I have a stage II franko6 cam, arp's, nitrided lifers and a head gasket coming this week. Vacation smacation. :)
Shut up Cody!
You still didn't fix the website!

I am in Watertown NY this morning so after today I will have limited access to the net.