FS: 2015 GSW TDI S DSG - Raleigh NC

Wolfpack987

TDI
2015 Golf Sportswagen S
Hey everyone, I'm selling my 2015 Tornado Red Golf Sportswagen TDI S w/DSG transmission for $23,000.
I purchased the vehicle on May 5th of this year, after the VW dealership had already performed the Phase I emission modifications. Odometer had 230 miles at time of purchase; mileage currently sits at 5500. At time of purchase dealership had installed new tires, new brake hardware and a new battery. All factory warranty periods began when I took delivery.
Car is in "as new" condition. Interior is spotless and has new car smell. Exterior is 100% free of door dings, scratches or paint stains. (I'm one of those fellas that puts my car all the way in the back of the parking lot when I go to the grocery store.)
I'm selling this car because it just isn't a good fit for me. I thought that I had the need for something practical with a lot of cargo space but apparently I was wrong! This is also the first automobile I've owned in 19 years that has an automatic transmission and, for me, I think that was a mistake. The DSG is better than most automatics I've experienced but it's still no replacement for 3 pedals.
Below are a few photos
[RESIZE=50]
[/RESIZE]
[RESIZE=50]
[/RESIZE]
[RESIZE=50]
[/RESIZE]
I have more photos but would prefer not hot linking all of them. So they're available upon request via email or text! Any questions ask away. :D

Last edited:

nkgagne

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Sportwagen 6M, 2006 Golf GLS TDI (sold)
On the contrary, the level of detail for a prospective car purchase outweighs the too-wide-screen issue in this case. Now, on a DIY thread? Different story!

Wolfpack987

TDI
2015 Golf Sportswagen S
My apologies. I'm not sure if I know how to change that but I'll give it a shot right now aja8888.

Sorry I tried to figure it out for a few minutes, no luck. If you could just tell me what code I need do use I'll fix it up immediately. Too slammed at work now though, to investigate further.

Last edited: