2012 Sportwagen TDI 6-spd manual, 16k mi - Detroit

andrew-detroit

TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
UPDATE 3/11: CAR IS SOLD -- THANKS!
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but have been a TDI owner for a couple years. We've had to move up to a larger vehicle so our pampered 2012 Sportwagen TDI 6-speed manual is now for sale in the Detroit metro area. Here are the specifics from my CL ad, which also has photos:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4347535175.html
>> One-owner, low-mileage 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI diesel with six-speed manual transmission. Reflex silver exterior, black leatherette interior, panoramic glass moonroof, A/C, factory alloy wheels, power windows, locks, cruise, Bluetooth, Sirius/XM radio, hill-hold feature for manual transmission.
Exceptional one-owner condition inside and out with only 16,000 miles; all services up-to-date at Suburban VW of Troy, MI (purchase dealer). More than a year of warranty and free maintenance left. Car has never needed anything other than routine maintenance. All keys/paperwork present, clean title with lien release. I'm sure there's a door ding or two on it somewhere since it's been a daily driver for two years, but overall this is a great low-mileage car and looks the part. No accidents, tire patches, problems or disappointments, and the diesel fuel filler retrofit recall has NOT been applied to this car (some owners have reported it causes the auto shut-off on the fuel nozzle to get really touchy).
The first question I usually get from in-the-know TDI folks is "why the low mileage?" I'm an editor at a car magazine so I have fleet cars constantly; when long trips come up, we generally take the free car that belongs to someone else!
As for price, I know what it's worth and so do you guys. Make me a fair offer around Blue Book/Edmunds "Very Good" (~$21k) and we'll be in business.
The car is located in metro Detroit: Pickup/shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer (enclosed carrier generally runs around $900, open carrier closer to $500).
Contact info on the CL ad. Thanks.

Last edited: