WTB: White TDI Cup Edition

the_honda_guy

TDI
None
Just curious if there's any still out there or if they were all bought back. Have a 2003 ALH that I like, but would enjoy the Cup Edition more. Had a Fahrenheit GLI I sold and miss it.

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
I work at a hospital in the Chicagoland area and one of the nurses I occasionally see, drives a white Cup Edition.. today we actually had a lengthy chat about diesels... she had the fix done on hers. Next time I run into her I'll ask her if she's thinking of selling.

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
I'm loking for a tdi and ran across a black cup edition for 10k. Didnt know what it was
was it on Facebook? If so I saw it too 6 speed 126k...I am sure the guy was unloading it because it was due for a Timing belt job, the car had the original fuel pump and the fix was done to it.

I run across someone selling the front fender on vortex ( 800 bucks )

Last edited:

the_honda_guy

TDI
None
I work at a hospital in the Chicagoland area and one of the nurses I occasionally see, drives a white Cup Edition.. today we actually had a lengthy chat about diesels... she had the fix done on hers. Next time I run into her I'll ask her if she's thinking of selling.
That would be great! Chicago isn't too far a drive for me either. Can you find out if it's manual or DSG? Thanks!