Asking for Prayers

Lane_S

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL 2003 Blue
Asking for prayers for my wife Deb. Last Moday the 7th she went in for basic sinus surgery. Tuesday night she was life flighted to UMPC Presbyterian in Pittsburgh for emergency surgery for spinal fluid leakage caused by the Monday operation. Shes really sick and not responding yet and as tough as I thought I was this has me shaken. I don't post a lot but everyone I met thru the Forums are great people and I know your prayers would help a lot. Focus them for her please. Thanks all.

Lane Savage

drywaller

Veteran Member
TDI
VDUBS
Lane, pray for guidance thru this tough time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Lane_S

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL 2003 Blue
Update

Its been a rough week but my wife Deb is improving slightly. She's responding to commands and questions but intermittently. Spinal drain is out and waiting to see if surgical repair holds. THANKS to all of you who sent prayers her way. It's working so don't stop! We've been married 34 years and has put up with me all that time.

tonystdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 700K miles, 2000 Jetta 288,000 miles
She sounds like a great woman! Hang in there, hope, pray, and don't worry, we'll keep the prayers coming.

TDI Jim

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat, 1996 Passat Variant (RIP), 2002 Jetta Wagon, 1995 Passat Variant TDI conversion brought back from the dead, 1997 Passat Variant project, and returned 2014 Passat
Positive thoughts and prayers it holds and heals properly....and strength to you.

rmchambers

TDI
2003 Jetta GLS TDI
Hope she is improving, she (and you) have a lot of Diesel burners sending positive thoughts and best wishes for you both.

Lane_S

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL 2003 Blue
Update 2

Thanks to EVERYONE for their thoughts and prayers for they have worked and we brought her home August 14th. The Doctors told us it was basically a miracle that she pulled thru and is doing as well as she is. I can't thank you all enough for the support you've showed. Blessings to all of you and thanks again.