Got my MK4 a little dirty today

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta wagon, 1949 willys cj3 ALH TDI swap
I had to take some back road to get where I was going today.... stopped to snap some pictures... Yes, those are my kids in the car. They were all like "dad what are you doing!" :)

Last edited:

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
Yeah it wasnt exactly off-roading... haha, but it was more dirt than the usual commute I do. I have a jeep for that. :)

Navada_tdi: The car has a 2" lift and the tires are 215/75-15

VincenzaV

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
OMG that looks so fun! First pic looks like where I am from (CT), I saw PA in the sig. New England is New England. Great, great pics bro. Love the look!:D

I used my wagon up north as a fly fishing trout gear transportation system, but was very scared on some "trails" with stock height and no skid plate yet. Your's is made for it!

Victor Huge

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk7 Golf TDI
Honestly I didn't like the look when you first posted about the new tires, but seeing the wagon in the dirt triggered my love for rally cars and I love it! This is a nice DIY Jetta Alltrack if you ask me!

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry, since photobucket changed their policy so I cant post pictures from my bucket. Here are some other pictures of my car. All the way down at the bottom of the album there are some dirty(car) pictures. :) http://imgur.com/a/P25mF

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 5 sp, 226K miles
Hi

I know it's an old thread but I figured I would ask anyway since I'm looking to upgrade my tire size ( I'm currently running 205 75r15 on avus rims ) .

Do you think those big tires would have fit on without the 2 inch lift ? the reason I ask is because it looks like there's enough room on the front side and back side of the wheel well despite the lift or would something else be hitting without the lift?

Thanks
Andrew

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
This thread makes me wanna start a dirtiest TDI thread. See who has the most dirty, muddy, gunked up vehicle! Lol[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk