FS: 2001 Golf (ALH) $800

taaffenelson

TDI
2001 Golf TDI 1.9L ALH
FS: 2001 Golf (ALH) $500

SOLD

For Sale: 2001 VW Golf TDI – 307345 miles, 45K on rebuilt transmission.

$500 drives this away. Wife wants it gone, willing to discuss asking price. Located just North of San Diego.

Engine runs great, automatic transmission shifts smoothly. Second owner since 2004, drove daily. What I have done: Battery in 2016, the following completed in August 2017: EGR removed and cleaned, injectors removed and soaked in cleaner (Seafoam), Seafoam run through fuel system, fuel return line replaced, glow plugs replaced, relays checked and replaced 109, all fuses checked, glow plug harness check, replaced MAF, fuel injector pump gaskets replaced and timing reset with VCDS, oil pressure sensor replaced, crank sensor replaced. Turbo replaced in 2010. Needs ECU replaced. More pictures posted in gallery or send note and I can send DropBox link to folder which contains an .mp4 of engine running if you want to hear it.

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=127063&title=2001-vw-golf28encinitas-2c-ca-29&cat=505

Last edited:

CrashedGolf

TDI
Mk4 golf 5 speed
For Sale: 2001 VW Golf TDI – 307345 miles, 45K on rebuilt transmission, $800 / obo. Engine runs great, automatic transmission shifts smoothly. Second owner since 2004, drove daily. What I have done: Battery in 2016, the following completed in August 2017: EGR removed and cleaned, injectors removed and soaked in cleaner (Seafoam), Seafoam run through fuel system, fuel return line replaced, glow plugs replaced, relays checked and replaced 109, all fuses checked, glow plug harness check, replaced MAF, fuel injector pump gaskets replaced and timing reset with VCDS, oil pressure sensor replaced, crank sensor replaced. Turbo replaced in 2010. Needs ECU replaced. More pictures posted in gallery or send note and I can send DropBox link to folder which contains an .mp4 of engine running if you want to hear it.

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=127063&title=2001-vw-golf28encinitas-2c-ca-29&cat=505

Do you still have the golf for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hummiepie

TDI
97 B4 w/ 315K miles
For Sale: 2001 VW Golf TDI – 307345 miles, 45K on rebuilt transmission, $800 / obo. Engine runs great, automatic transmission shifts smoothly. Second owner since 2004, drove daily. What I have done: Battery in 2016, the following completed in August 2017: EGR removed and cleaned, injectors removed and soaked in cleaner (Seafoam), Seafoam run through fuel system, fuel return line replaced, glow plugs replaced, relays checked and replaced 109, all fuses checked, glow plug harness check, replaced MAF, fuel injector pump gaskets replaced and timing reset with VCDS, oil pressure sensor replaced, crank sensor replaced. Turbo replaced in 2010. Needs ECU replaced. More pictures posted in gallery or send note and I can send DropBox link to folder which contains an .mp4 of engine running if you want to hear it.

Why are you selling it? What else does it need? thanks!

taaffenelson

TDI
2001 Golf TDI 1.9L ALH
Sorry for the delayed response, caught up with other activities. I have replaced everything I can think of short of the ECU to get the car to start without a shot of starter fluid. Starts up immediately and runs great, but enough money sunk into it. I have 4 other VW's and my wife wants me to move it along. I am looking at $650 now as I have it registered with DMV as non-op to save money. If you are still interested, please make an offer.

Chris

taaffenelson

TDI
2001 Golf TDI 1.9L ALH
2001 Golf, 5-door, $500, San Diego, CA

For Sale: 2001 VW Golf TDI – 307345 miles, 45K on rebuilt transmission.

$500 drives this away. Wife wants it gone, willing to discuss asking price. Located just North of San Diego.

Engine runs great, automatic transmission shifts smoothly. Second owner since 2004, drove daily. What I have done: Battery in 2016, the following completed in August 2017: EGR removed and cleaned, injectors removed and soaked in cleaner (Seafoam), Seafoam run through fuel system, fuel return line replaced, glow plugs replaced, relays checked and replaced 109, all fuses checked, glow plug harness check, replaced MAF, fuel injector pump gaskets replaced and timing reset with VCDS, oil pressure sensor replaced, crank sensor replaced. Turbo replaced in 2010. Needs ECU replaced.