WTB: manual TDI wagon in BC

eknomf

TDI
none yet
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a new car to replace my l300 delica poptop camper van, and I would like to stick with a diesel:
-Ideally looking for a manual MK4 wagon.
-Would consider other later model manual wagons as well.
-Needs be well sorted and suitable as a daily driver. I am a tinkerer and usually do my own mechanical work but don't have much to do it right now due to our new baby (the reason I had to sell the 2 seater delica).
-Budget to $15k Canadian, cash in hand. Not interested in overpaying but willing to pay a fair price for a clean, well sorted car.

I would also consider cars elsewhere in the western US if sufficiently well documented to puchase sight unseen.

Let me know if you have anything or have any leads. Feel free to call or text Ryan at 250 739 0899

PB_NB

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 New Beetle
Hi Ryan,

Have a look at this one.

http://dubberz.com/forum/mk4-dubz-for-sale/feelerfs-2003-jetta-wagon-tdi-$6500-87633/

Not sure if you have seen this one already and it's in Victoria! It is an old ad so maybe it is already gone.

Good luck with the search.

ibsam2005

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI 6M
I wish I could have a Delica L300 in the states... I guess I could order one from Japan with the 25+ rule but dang. I am jealous.

eknomf

TDI
none yet
Thanks, I contacted the Victoria wagon. You can have a Delica in the states now, I just sold mine to a guy from Arizona. If you wanted one you could pretty easily come for a week or two trip to BC, buy one here and drive it home. This is the land of the Delica (especially Vancouver Island).