FS in AL: 2004 Audi A4 Avant Quattro $2300

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
This has been my daily driver from Nov. 2016 until just a few months ago when I replaced it with a TDI... (still not convinced that was the right call :()

Audi A4 Avant Quattro Sport Wagon
206k Miles
3.0L, 225hp V6
Automatic 6-speed gearbox with Tiptronic manual shift mode
AWD
Silver Metallic Exterior
Black Leather Interior
12 Way Power Heated Seats
Moon Roof
1 Touch Power Windows
Power Mirrors (auto tilt in reverse)
10 Speaker Bose Sound System
GPS (your phone will far surpass this 13yr old GPS)
Bi Xenon HID Headlights
Tilt & Telescopic Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Cruise & Stereo Controls on Wheel
Cold AC
Keyless entry (key fob needs battery)
Audi All Weather Floor & Trunk Mats

History:
The folks I bought it from were the 2nd owners, if I remember correctly. I do know they had it 8yrs, kept up on the maintenance and had the service work done at Euro Tech in Huntsville, AL. CEL, ABS and airbag light came on and they decided to buy a Forrester rather than spend more $$ on the Audi. I bought it as a work car. The Audi ran, shifted, handled and drove so nice, I didn't care about the lights on the dash. A year and a half later, it's still running awesome and I still don't care about the lights.
No service records.
No idea of the last timing belt or transmission fluid change.
If you do your own service work, this would be a fantastic car to catch up on service work and enjoy.
I've kept the oil changed with Mobil 1 0w30 European Formula every 5k miles which is what it's always ran.

Problems:
CEL
ABS Light
Stability Control Light
Airbag Light
Brake Pad Light (front pads are fine, haven't checked rears but they're quiet)
Cracked Windshield (up high on driver's side, not in line of sight)
Needs Rear Tires
Heater Issue (blows good heat for a few seconds, then I hear a damper close and it goes cool)

The Good:
One slick looking wagon!
Always a southern car - no rust
Original paint
Awesome interior
Comes to life with a bump of the key every time. Runs strong, solid predictable shifts...every time. Nice, quiet, smooth ride.
It's a great wagon

Summary:
This is a work car. A sweet looking, highly optioned, dead reliable work car that I have a lot of confidence in, but due to the lack of records and the problems listed above, I'm selling it as a...work car for $2000. That's a hard price to beat. ;)

Last edited: