Aftermarket Bumpers

MCNastyNate

TDI
2015 VW Passat TDI SEL Premium
So I have a 2015 Volkswagen Passat TDI and I was wondering what visual upgrades I can do for it. I really like a lot of the Golf GTI Aftermarket bumpers from the same or similar years and I was really wondering if anyone knew whether or not the dimensions of the front ends fit or not. Any help is much appreciated.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
The NMS Passat isn't really sold much in other parts of the world, it is mostly an American car, so not much "performance" stuff, especially body bits, is likely to ever be available. Unless there is something in the Driver Gear catalog, which I highly doubt.

Although they do sell them in China, and given their strange tastes, they may have something. It would probably look horrid and fit even worse, but hey, you can dream!

MCNastyNate

TDI
2015 VW Passat TDI SEL Premium
So do you think I could use a Jetta or even a CC front end. I'm seriously looking for just something, honestly I can't stand the front end of my car and would love to mod it just a little bit more.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
So do you think I could use a Jetta or even a CC front end. I'm seriously looking for just something, honestly I can't stand the front end of my car and would love to mod it just a little bit more.
No, you cannot... those are completely different cars. The NMS Passat is its own platform. Aside from some powertrain bits, and a few brake parts, it is its own thing. You may as well try to put Camry parts on it. It is a family sedan for the American market. Nothing more, nobody is buying them to make some sort of performance car. Audi has those. The RS series (RS6, etc.) are the high end, with the S being the "middle" ones. No diesels, though, although you can probably still find an A6 TDI and put some S6 or RS6 bits on that. Although the greatest thing about THOSE cars is that they do NOT look like anything special. No flamboyance, very subtle.

There is a GT version of the NMS Passat sold here, but it doesn't really look much different. And once you find out how much it would cost to make your TDI look like the GT, you won't want to mess with it. Most of it is wheels. Just google "Passat GT" and you will see what I mean. You may like it, I don't know. I do not think "performance looks" really fit the NMS which is really in my mind kind of VAG's entry to the rental car market.

Last edited: