MKIV timing belt tools - loaner?

TalonGuy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Auto
Does anybody in the GTA have the timing belt specialty tools they can lend me? I can leave a deposit so I don't run away with it.

Thanks in advanced.

petee_c

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Golf TDI, was 06 Jetta TDI, 15 q7 tdi, was 11 Q7 TDI
I'm looking to buy /borrow/rent the t10100 tool to do the Tb on a brm if available.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

proto

TDI
2003 Golf
Does anybody in the GTA have the timing belt specialty tools they can lend me? I can leave a deposit so I don't run away with it.

Thanks in advanced.
You can borrow mine. I'll pm with my contact info.

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
I still don't have my tools back, the guy isn't returning my texts or calls.....he found me thru the karma thread. ....nuf said!

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I still don't have my tools back, the guy isn't returning my texts or calls.....he found me thru the karma thread. ....nuf said!
Craig, integrity has gone to hell these days. If I were to borrow money or a tool, it is returned ASAP. Within a day or two anyway.

McGuillicuddy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon (5MT)
That's too bad. When I borrow something I treat it better than my own stuff and return it ASAP. Best way to ensure future borrowing is allowed!

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
That's too bad. When I borrow something I treat it better than my own stuff and return it ASAP. Best way to ensure future borrowing is allowed!

Normally whenever I rent out anything of expensive value, I tend to ask for the lowest retail price I can find. If the item is not returned, I can re-buy it.

I'll never loan out stuff willy nilly. People are great and all but life happens, people move away/get preoccupied and such and disappear.

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Well, Toby got back from Asia and a tour of the west coast. I have my tools back with an apology.... I wasn't very warm. But, not a bad result at the end of the day.

2ManyKMfor1Tank

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
I installed injectors for a guy on here a couple years ago, said he wanted to test them out and was penniless when I put them in. Never to be heard from again..
Last time anything like that will happen.