Anyone in Los Angeles?

VocalVirgo

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta Sedan Value Edition, Platinum Grey, 6MT
I was just thinking that if there were a few of us in LA we could maybe answer eachothers questions and buy oil in quantity together and stuff. It would be cool to have a little local network as well as this great big community! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

anoblefox

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta wagon
I now work in LA during the week. I have a shop in the high desert off of the I-15 north of san bernardino. Our business is slow since sept. 11. I would like to organize a service for local TDI's on a saturday or sunday to change oil & filters etc. if there was enough interest. I stock delvac and wix filters for mine and it would be easy to order more. I would have to make a little to make it worthwhile, I have a 2 post lift and everything needed. Anyhow, I welcome any ideas, since the shop sits during the week while I work as an electrician to pay the rent. our business is www.windsorfox.com

DJFREEMA

TDI
13 passat
Hello vocal virgo! I live in Santa Clarita which is about 30 miles north of L.A. off the 5. I don't know any other TDIers in the area either. I believe I have seen Davin's golf in the mall parking lot about a week ago. Anyway, I would be down to hook up in the area. Devin

Davin

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS 5spd blk/blk
If it was a black golf with a TDIClub.com sticker on the back window, then yes it was mine!

Asimovian

TDI
2003 Golf GL 2dr, Reflex Silver
I'm all for it. We've just put our first 1500 miles on the car after just over three weeks of ownership. I'm having a blast here, and would love to be part of a local community as well.

I ran across two different TDIs over the weekend out in the Glendora/San Dimas area, and I'm hoping that if we can keep it tight here in Southern California, we can all recognize each other when we cross paths on the road.