Grl on Foot in MA seeks TDI 4 longterm rlationshp

Girl4aTDI

TDI
TDI-less
I can't be on foot much longer- it makes my college internship quite difficult... as well as a number of other things like getting from Amherst to NH to visit my BF. Speaking of the BF, he has a great Golf TDI and I'm thinking one would be good for me too. CAN YOU HELP ME FIND ONE!???

Here's what I need:
-reliable, tired of sh!**y cars it must last at least 3 more years
-trunk space! I loved my dealry departed wagon so a hatchback or wagon would be great
-to hear the woosh of a turbo ;-) It's adorable.

Ok, help is appreciated.
Thanks

mwalters

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDI 2013 Tornado Red
I have a 99.5 Jetta you can have cheap (sedan, not a wagon - but the trunk is deceivingly large)! Sorry, no pics yet. I'll post some up in the classifieds after Easter.

96tdi

TDI
96 Passat, White
Hello Girl on foot.......

I have a 1996 Passat, (good trunk space) for sale. I am the original owner..and have all the service records...you can contact me at tbuske.spectrum@comcast.net or 781.608.3629. Car has been well maintained with lot's of parts replaced in the past 20k miles so the car is good to go.

I'm in Melrose.....bought a new car so have to sell my TDI...

Hope to hear from you! I'm around this weekend on Saturday or off tomorrow if you'd like to see the car.

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
How much are you looking to spend? Only want a hatchback or wagen? Is a sedan ok? What options colour are you looking for? We are selling our Jetta because we need a larger car for our growing business............its a 2003 GLS with about 44K miles.......We are asking $17,900 negotiable.....If you wanna know more, let me know

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
I think you'd better give strong consideration to the car in New Hampster that needs the TB. I don't think you'll find another value like that in the near future...drive straight to Herm's place and get everything squared away.

Did you know that the Newbie sign-up rate at Fred's is directly correlated to the price at the pump?

Girl4aTDI

TDI
TDI-less
Oh yes, I forgot- I really want a hatchback, 2nd choice is a wagon. That's the only preferance, really. Color isn't an issue (well snot green could be an issue...) and I'm not looking for a lot of features, but if they are there and in the price range that's super. I just need trunk space.

Thanks

Girl4aTDI

TDI
TDI-less
Keir-

Re this Golf, b/c I'm really interested, and we are gonna see it... The belt hasn't popped off or given him issues has it? The fact that it hasn't been changed yet sorta worries me.

Thanks a ton for the info.

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
Sorry Girl, not my vehicle. As DD says, great value. Offer up $8500 telling him/her you will change the TB yourself. Then take it DIRECTLY to a member to take care of it for you.
I would move quickly if I were you. GOOD LUCK!
Keep us posted.