SoCal meets

chaoscreature

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Special Edition
I had to google Winchester to figure out where it was :)

It's not VW specific if you have never been to C&C in Irvine it's worth the drive.
Try VWVortex, they are more active and may have something listed.

03Springer

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GL+ 2013 A3 TDI
There was a TDI GTG for the last two years in the Fall in Montclair or Claremont. We had one in San Diego approximatley a year ago. You only live about six miles from me if your in Winchester (79 and Dominigoni)?

cfm56

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta TDI SportWagen
we may be due for another meet...i know im due :) i missed the previous one due to lifes schedule

YoungDieselstein

Veteran Member
Orem, UT (Formerly San Diego, CA and Clarksville,
TDI
Ferdinand "Ferdie" The Wagon: 2003 Jetta Wagon, Reflex Silver. RIP 3/2019
I am down for this as well. Normally I'm in San Diego, so I'm bummed I missed the one down here from a year ago, but I didn't know about this forum until just before I bought my wagon last August.
Right now I'm in TN for work/school reasons, but should be back home around mid-summer. I would love another San Diego GTG because I wouldn't have to drive so far, but I think somewhere along the central coast of CA would be a great idea, too! It's beautiful up around Cambria and the coast hwy makes for some fun touring.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta