Wiring question

Sotam123

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH & AJM
Okay soo im in the middle of working on my wiring and im stuck. If anyone could tell me were this plug goes that would help.

Its a 2 pin plug, the red/black wire goes to the starter solenoid and the red on goes to the 53 speparate relay.
I

Also if anyone know what the 2nd separate 53 relay( that is on top of the fusebox) does that would help too.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Sotam123

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH & AJM
I beleive its the starter interlock relay if im correct but i cant seem to figure out were that 2 pin plug goes.. on the steering column?

2many diesels

Veteran Member
TDI
rabbit pickup 1z swap Audi A4 Quattro ALH. 02 Beetle TDI. 99 Golf TDI. 03 Wagon TDI. 914 Porsche ALH t
Starter interlock. Goes to the anti theft module. I put a fuse in them and call it good.

Sotam123

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH & AJM
Can you explain what you did exactly? Were did you fuse it? Did you remove the relay?

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
I may have missed it, but engine/donor car are you working with?

Sotam123

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH & AJM
I got everything from a 98 jetta ahu and got a pedal cluster clutch/brake master and brake booster from a b4 passat tdi at a local pull it yourself scrapyard

Sotam123

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH & AJM
No i have a 53 on the relay pannel but this one is another 53 mounted seperatley on the top of the relay pannel