2006 Jetta Brm Raleigh Nc

Feeeeg

TDI
06 Jetta
205k Miles pretty clean, body in good shape, straight drive (term is new to me moving here from Ct, apparently it means standard shift), started the car trying to diagnose it, it ran, rough, but ran.

Bought car thinking I could get away with a cam kit, turns out it needs a head, one of the #2 lifters is smoked requiring a lifter bore job, also a battery. I am not an enthusiast, and was just looking for a daily driver with better mileage than my Yukon. Not willing to spend the money on what should have been a cheap fixer upper for me. I have a Kolbenschmidt cam, and a set of black lifters that will go with the car. I have 1 key for car.

I can post pictures when I go back to where the car is stored.

$1000.

Course if someone here has a head that they would sell for a decent price, I would be willing to chat.

Last edited:

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
Course if someone here has a head that they would sell for a decent price, I would be willing to chat.
I would post a WTB ( want to buy ) add on the parts classified section and you may be able to find one for a good price.....good luck on finding one or selling your car.

dtrvler

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI 5 spd
I'm interested but wpuld like to see photos

Please post photos. Then we can try to work something out.

Feeeeg

TDI
06 Jetta
Not sure who it was, but someone sent a request to view through Google drive. Just click the link in the post above. It should take you right to the folder.