FS: 2003 Jetta TDI, 70k mi, Durham NC, $6k

Katelin

TDI
2003 VW Jetta TDI
SOLD: 2003 Jetta TDI, 70k mi, Durham NC, $6k

SOLD! Please see craigslist ad for photos:
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-vw-jetta-tdi/6527143289.html
Has typical VW problems: some minor electrical issues (one rear window doesn't like to roll up, radio just stopped working about a month ago), upholstery and ceiling liner have come unglued, windshield washer fluid reservoir is cracked, yellowed headlights.
Otherwise, in great condition. Driven around town only, 70k miles, runs really well. Haven't had it checked out in a while, but doesn't seem to have any serious issues. Synthetic oil only, due for a new timing belt. Super clean, garage kept. Yakima roof rack included as-is.
I believe I'm only the second owner, first owner was an elderly man who never drove it. I purchased in 2009, it had 34k miles on it when I got it. It was driven rarely since I lived out of state for 3 years and left it with my father. He was a diesel mechanic back in the day and did all the routine maintenance. Because of that and the fact that I've moved five times in the past 4 years, I don't have any records other than the title. If you have concerns, you'll have to take it in to get checked out.
Calls/texts are the best ways to reach me. 919-599-2045

Last edited: