How long from turning in signed offer to schedule appt

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
How long is it taking from turning in notarized offer letter to being able to schedule appt these days? Turned in my signed buyback offer yesterday, trying to see how long it is now.

rambalu80

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 VW JSW TDI DSG
I submitted mine on Jan 24th and was able to schedule as early as Jan 26th. I have not scheduled my appointment yet but as of now, appointments seem to be available as early as 1st week of April to as late as last week of July.

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
I submitted the notarized paperwork on Monday 3/5 and received notification on 3/15 that I could schedule my buyback appointment.

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
since you just submitted it, you are the best person to answer this question once you get the email

opsx

TDI
tdi
so salty TDIforDays :)

that last step should be the fastest but obviously it can take up to 10 days. its the other steps where everyone is having problems!

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
Here's the timeline of my buyback. I hadn't chosen between fix or buyback since the campaign was announced.

Confirmed I wanted to buyback Feb 17.
Electronically submitted docs Feb 20.
Received notification of review Feb 21.
Received offer letter March 5.
Electronically sent notarized documents same day.
Received notice to schedule appointment on March 14 (March 15 in my previous post was a typo on my part).

I'm just waiting to schedule the appointment til my replacement car is cleared for delivery (title issue).

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
Here's the timeline of my buyback. I hadn't chosen between fix or buyback since the campaign was announced.

Confirmed I wanted to buyback Feb 17.
Electronically submitted docs Feb 20.
Received notification of review Feb 21.
Received offer letter March 5.
Electronically sent notarized documents same day.
Received notice to schedule appointment on March 14 (March 15 in my previous post was a typo on my part).

I'm just waiting to schedule the appointment til my replacement car is cleared for delivery (title issue).
This gives me a good idea. Thanks