A3 tdi alh 90 remap, one question

s3disel

TDI
8l 1.9 tdi
Hello everyone ... im so confused and i dont know where to find solution for one "small problem" if you can please help me ... Car is remaped at 1.15 bar boost and the problem is ... when the car HIT 3000 rpm boost get back to the stock one 0.9bar .. car is with maf off , new intercooler ,new actuator and everything is okay ... but this problem make's me so confused ... Where to search a problem , please give me some ideas .. The actuator is okay ,n75 is okay , maf off , intercooler is new ,no have leaks ...
I get error with maf sensor but what the maf is off.
Please help me i dont know where to find a help . Where to go in the car service , garage , anywhere i cant find help with this problem..

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
Sounds to me like you need to share your 'remap' with a tuner to see what they say? At any rate the ALH in the US was next generation, Mk4 VW cars. This forum is for B4/Mk3 cars with 1Z and AHU engine.

Steve

s3disel

TDI
8l 1.9 tdi
I don't have a software and hardware to 'download' a file from ecu.. What do you think about the geometry? I don't have any ideas..
Is it possible the variable geometry to make this tricks... Because in this moment i drive 95% of time city driving? I floor the gaas but... Idk..
For the theard if need moderators to move a thread

Last edited:

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
I don't have a software and hardware to 'download' a file from ecu.. What do you think about the geometry? I don't have any ideas..
Is it possible the variable geometry to make this tricks... Because in this moment i drive 95% of time city driving? I floor the gaas but... Idk..
For the theard if need moderators to move a thread
I guess I'd go back to the person who did the 'remap' to find out what they actually did? It could have something to do with the variable geometry not working right, did you check the VNT controller?

Steve

s3disel

TDI
8l 1.9 tdi
And i think its possible to be variable geometry... But in this time is not the right time to go outside bc its "pandemic" and i will wait and go to view whats up... Btw where is the vnt controller?

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
And i think its possible to be variable geometry... But in this time is not the right time to go outside bc its "pandemic" and i will wait and go to view whats up... Btw where is the vnt controller?
The controller is attached to the turbo.

Steve

s3disel

TDI
8l 1.9 tdi
The controller is okay i think when car startup this go up and go down after second or two. When im reving its do same thing. Another ideas please...
Its can be bad disel?

Last edited:

s3disel

TDI
8l 1.9 tdi
Hello all, im startup the search andd.. After 30 40 minutes of driving and the right side (intercooler side) i hear a bubbles on a turned off engine..? I think its a trashed pipe or etc...? What do you think?

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
Hello all, im startup the search andd.. After 30 40 minutes of driving and the right side (intercooler side) i hear a bubbles on a turned off engine..? I think its a trashed pipe or etc...? What do you think?
Can't say for certain because I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but it sounds like you have a leak somewhere in the pipes?

Steve