anyone heard of this TDI guru/shop in hatboro PA ? `

digdug

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta tdi
Rd dynamics and Automotive consulting services. 21 north york rd unit 3b hatboro pa 19040.

saw a post of his on craigslist. reasonable pricing, wondering if anyone used him or knows of him? I'm about an hour and a half away from him so just wanted to see if worth the trip? TB,w ater pump

thank you

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
^^ What Peter said. There's a trusted TDI mechanic in Barnegat who's on the list. I think that's even closer to you.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
hay! did not even notice this! that guy in the ad is me! im here and open for your tdi needs should you ever need anything in the future.
Well, then, why don't you get yourself added to the trusted mechanics list and map? :p

TDI
2015 Porsche Cayenne diesel, 2005 Audi allroad 6spd, 2007 WCM ultralite (super 7)
i have been waiting for that to happen. a few of my customers have posted about experiences but the actual list does not look like its been updated over a year. there are even a bunch of shops/gurus that are no longer available but still listed.

Last edited:

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
I have noticed that. Have you contacted the moderator of that forum?

TDI
2015 Porsche Cayenne diesel, 2005 Audi allroad 6spd, 2007 WCM ultralite (super 7)
i think the only one who has access to that is the original poster and he has not signed on in over a year. he also wont respond to emails and such. not sure what else to do.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Get in touch w/VeeDubTDI about the trusted mechanics list-he may be able to help out a little better.

osesu96

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI - Platinum Gray
Just a quick note regarding Roman (GotEuroCorrado). I dropped the car off to get the driver side drive axle boot replaced. He gave it a look and told me when it would be done. All was done as agreed and at a reasonable price.

All told, my wife is now happy with her car again and I agree with her assessment. Excellent job Roman and we'll be back for future maintenance.