PDX area MK7 Kerma tuned cars?

mikesarge

TDI
MK7 Golf TDI SEL 6MT
Is there anyone near Portland, Oregon with a Kerma-tuned MK7?

when I bought the car, it was going to be a temporary thing, just keep it stock, enjoy the warranty, and hold me over until I could afford the 911 I was after. But I can't leave well enough alone.

First it was springs, now, I'm considering a Kerma tune. I'd like to ride in or drive someone's car with the tune first though and leave my car unmolested until I'm absolutely SURE I want to flash it (and potentially lose the warranty, which was the reason I initially bought the car).

I'd be happy to buy you a beer/other beverage about it, let me know!

jdstrd

TDI
2015 GSW TDI x2
Im in Vancouver with stage one. I have one on a sel, and on a s with the ID parts lift and one tire size up. I just take my tune off when it goes to the dealer.

Martin Winterkorn

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE w/ Lighting Package
Im in Vancouver with stage one. I have one on a sel, and on a s with the ID parts lift and one tire size up. I just take my tune off when it goes to the dealer.
Just so your aware. Removing the tune before a dealer visit doesn't mask that the car has been tuned. They can still read how many times the car has been flashed and match it against any official service work thats required flashing at the VW dealer. Really just a waste of time.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
FYI your right in Malone tuning's back yard, and there's more than one way to skin a cat.