Here We Go

IA DPE

TDI
2009 Jetta (sold back 08/18); 2014 Q5 (totaled 12/19😥); 2013 Dodge Cummins
I just made a deal on a 2014 Q5 TDI over the internet. Never bought a car without seeing/ driving it first...

Hopefully the 2.0 buyback will be soon as that is my plan for the downpayment...

I've loved my 2.0- hopefully the 3.0 will provide many years of economical joy.

Oh, and no matter what the fix might be, this thing isn't getting touched. :p

RebelTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi Q5 TDI, 2016 BMW 535d Xdrive
I hope it works out well for you. Once you drive a 3.0L TDI, it's hard to go back. They are pretty addicting. Audi also does interiors right. A very comfortable ride. Best of luck!

BarryT82

Veteran Member
TDI
‘12 JSW TDI
I love my 2014 Q5 TDI. A tune is worth the cost.
If you get a SIM card from freedom pop for $0.99 you can get free data every month for Audi connect.

IA DPE

TDI
2009 Jetta (sold back 08/18); 2014 Q5 (totaled 12/19😥); 2013 Dodge Cummins
Made the five hr. drive home yesterday. Everything went great except it died a couple times at stop lights ��. Finally remembered a post about the Stop/ Start, so had the wife read the manual enough to shut that off...

The previous owner left the Sim Card in it, so we'll see how long it works. What exactly does it do for me? This is my first Audi, so no clue.

Nice comfortable ride, love the Bang and Olufsen sound. Going to take a bit to get used to Cruise Control on different lever.

HBarlow

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta Sportwagen, 2016 Audi Q5 TDI
Congratulations on your purchase. I had never ridden in an Audi or even looked at one up close until I bought mine a couple months ago. I too bought it sight unseen from a St. Paul, MN dealer. I was not disappointed in any way. I love the car so far and like you, don't want any changes done to the engine.