Fuel/maintenance log app

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
I've been using Gas Cubby for the last several years to keep track of fueling and maintenance on my '00 Jetta. It's worked pretty well, though it would occasionally be nice to have the data synced to a web site somewhere. Since I just bought another car, it seems like a good time to consider making a change. Any other favored iOS apps for this sort of logging?

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
I'm looking for advice on this as well - a good app to find diesel fuel on the road in the US and in Canada, and to track the info - quality, safety, etc. I use Fuelly for my tracking of my own car, but when I travel, the unknown is a bit weird. Others?

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I'm looking for advice on this as well - a good app to find diesel fuel on the road in the US and in Canada
I have driven literally all over the USA, Canada and Mexico and have never had a problem getting Diesel, as long as you do not run it to empty and you are in a panic. I usually re-fill at about 25% full.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Since you're using iCrap phone etc check out the APP store. There are a few FREE and some for purchase apps.

I use 2 different ones
1.) Accu Fuel. This may not be available anymore but check for it
2.) Road Trip LE. Free and paid versions