Smart Bungee System (Canada)

sh0nuff

TDI
2004 Golf GLS TDI 5-spd
At Canadian Tire, you can get a 25-piece bucket of these customizable bungee lengths and connectors for a staggering 77% off ($19.99 vs ~$88.00). I built a snazzy cargo net using this kit, it's black cables with red buckle connectors, pretty smart looking for making your own trunk cargo system.. Not sure how long this sale is on.. Figured my Canadian bretheren might want to snatch up a bucket or two at this price.... Hope I put this in the correct section! /n00b :D

sh0nuff

TDI
2004 Golf GLS TDI 5-spd
This is the system.. I cannnot find a link for the actual Canadian Tire promo, but I bought mine tonight, here is a YouTube link that describes and shows examples many of the pieces included...

Just look in the Automotive section.. in my Canadian Tire, there was literally a whole wall of bungees, and this was in plastic bins at the bottom of the wall.

Glad I could recommend these! I'll post pics of the system I built tomorrow when its light out

sh0nuff

TDI
2004 Golf GLS TDI 5-spd
The only part in the video not included in the bin that I got is the screw down permanent anchor piece, which inst really needed, since I just used the metal spring-loaded anchor points on either side of the trunk of my Golf

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
I just ordered the 22-piece pack from Amazon for US$17.77 but I did have to pay US$5.99 for shipping.

sh0nuff

TDI
2004 Golf GLS TDI 5-spd
I just did a simple setup, 2 12" cables with carabiners on the ends connecting to a middle section that's comprised of 2 parallel 12" sections. Keeps everything nice and snug.