TDIFest OH8 Hotel registration

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
one of them is mine as well.. splitting it with someone else.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
compu_85 and I have our hotel room reservation. Check in on Friday, check out on Tuesday!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Zippy_car said:
got the registration, got the room, got the roomie and the ride from the airport... now I just need to buy my plane tickets! :eek:
Looking forward to seeing you! :cool:

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
VeeDubTDI said:
compu_85 and I have our hotel room reservation. Check in on Friday, check out on Tuesday!
Party Room!!:D

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
If anyone is having trouble with the $99 room rate, please let me know your real name by PM. The hotel will honor the rate.

If you registered by travelocity, hotels.com, etc, same request of your name so your room gets credited to the TDIFest.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I just made my reservations. I am open to sharing my room, but I gotta warn whomever, I snore loud and often have night time flatulence that can leave a sour taste in your mouth in the morning :p

VeeDubTDI

TDI
oilhammer said:
I just made my reservations. I am open to sharing my room, but I gotta warn whomever, I snore loud and often have night time flatulence that can leave a sour taste in your mouth in the morning :p
Sounds like you're rooming with Toof, since he's already used to goat flatulence. :eek:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Hotel Room Availability for Labor Day Weekend

UPDATE:

I just called the hotel... there are no more King rooms available for the weekend. There are, however, two Queen rooms available. After that, they are SOLD OUT. If you haven't yet made your reservation, and you plan on coming to Fest, I suggest getting your butt on the telephone now.

RichC

Veteran Member
TDI
Others: 82 MB 300D Turbodiesel & 2010 BMW X5 35D
Wow ... its going to be a busy weekend. If the TDIFest schedule isn't busy enough for you (or your family) then here are a couple suggestions next door to the hotel.

I was just confirming information for those thinking about going to Kings Island which has several 'star' acts going on during our TDIFest and fireworks each night (you'll see from the hotel). There will be a web interface set up by Kings Island offering the best discount tickets -- a few dollars more than employee tickets. They will be a pre-purchase ticket ( 800# and online) for those interested; I'll post a thread when this is up and running.

Also "The Beach Waterpark" had offered people with a TDIFest badge a discount at the gate. (this will be in the Welcome Bag but in case there was some family planning going on I wanted to share these things)

The megaplex Showtime Cinemas next door (walking distance) will be including their show listing in our welcome bag and offering a few FREEBIE tickets. (we've yet to decide how those will be awarded ... anyway its nice that they are supporting our TDIFest and wanted you to know)

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Yup, register now.

There will be a wedding in the conference center on Sunday. Those folks are also competing with us for the rooms.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
paramedick said:
Yup, register now.

There will be a wedding in the conference center on Sunday. Those folks are also competing with us for the rooms.
Yeah, those ****ers reserved the only two suites the hotel has... back in January. :mad:

Let's crash their party.