Who in Atlanta does Tdi repairs

Dieselworld

Veteran Member
Can someone give me a referal to a good shop besides the VW dealers that do Tdi work at a resonable rate in Metro Atlanta. My friend has an 02 Jetta that needs some work (ie check engine light and A/C) and does not want to go to the dealership.

03_01_TDI

Banned
TDI
Na
I can scan the car with my VAGCOM. I'll be in Marietta this weekend. Or you can click on the vag-com section and find some other guys in the ATL area that can scan your car. Most do it for free.

Mr.Lee thats his name and the shops name in Marietta is a very honest guy. His shop beside the Wal-mart in Marietta Not sure how much he knows about TDI's but I would trust him with any of my cars. I bet his wife who runs the front desk knows more about cars than I do..
no joke.

Its just him and his wife. The shop is the cleanest I have ever seen.

FowVay

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta returned to der Führer
I am in Southwest Atlanta and I'd be happy to scan the codes for your friend. You can also do a search here for DavidBru who lives in McDonough. He does quite a few timing belts. I don't know if he'd want to fool with a A/C problem though.

Dieselworld

Veteran Member
I have searched for David and find no reference except for a few threads referring to him. I may take you up on your offer and let you scan it for me. PM me with your cell number and I will give you a call.

drg_

TDI
2003 Passat 5spd wagon
I hope that this thread continues because I need help with my VW project. Have any of you Atlanta area guys heard of Lewis Motorwerks www.LewisMotorwerks.com? A friend suggested them to me. Anyhow, please let me/us know the names of garages with which you have had good experiences here in the Atlanta area.